Toribash
Hey there guys,

I'm opraaa. I was in the clan twice in the past three days, but ele was mad so he kicked me.

um, Tuna and Link want me in.

Thanks for considering me
Hello hello hello, I have been told to apply here, so here it goes...
My name is David, I am 17 years old and I currently live in Serbia, which is GMT+1.
My current favorite activities are gaming and sports, I like studying, but I'm not much of a reader to be honest. I also like spending my free time watching anime, but I'm not one of THOSE weeaboos, don't worry. My favorite games are, believe it or not, toribash and cs:go. Also, I very much enjoy trading and marketing on steam, if you do too please feel free to add me: Viddah

Now that the personal stuff is covered, I'd like to talk a little bit about my toribash career.
I first played toribash in 2012, on an account I can't remember the exact username of (I know it was something like davidluka1232523, but honestly I can't remember). But that doesn't really matter since I only got to green belt and I hadn't used to forums at all. Later, I joined on this account and played solo until a friend of mine and I made a clan, DarkFox, but obviously that died after a few months of life. After that, I joined Vitta's old clan, Fishy, which also died due to bad leadership. I was going to join Evil, but I changed my mind and joined Vibe which went on to become official itself. I left Vibe because a lot of people I don't like have joined it.
My favorite mods are lightninglenshu, taekkyon, erthtk and classic aikido.
I am not a big fan of ABD as it is pretty dull and boring in my eyes.

Thank you for taking your time to read this
all regards,
Viddah

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
My Application
Hi, I'm Supra/Drew, I'm 14 and I would really like to join Inquisition. My timezone is CST. My username used to be Andrew 77 but I recently changed it to Supra.

Recently I've been clan-less but I was in Idle and Warhead. Those clans were forum active but at that time, I wasn't. My first serious clan was warhead, which I was in with Budsi. That’s when we became good friends, and have been ever since. I ended up quitting tb because of school and sports, so that’s when I left war. I started back a couple months ago and plan on playing for a looooong time so no worries of me quitting. When I came back, I joined idle with budsi again. I stayed in that clan until it died, and haven’t been in a clan since. Lately I've been on the forum constantly and in-game every day.

What makes this clan stand out is its forum activity and I have friends in it (Budsi and Noel) (Not saying I don't like the rest of you I just haven't gotten to know you). I’m looking for a family clan that I can get to know well, which describes inq perfectly since I’m already good friends with a few members, and the others seem like decent people that I can get to know and easily become friends with. I know you guys are trying to get active again, and lately I've been on the forum constantly and in-game every day. I know my posts are suffering but I'm starting to market and will post a lot in the clan forums, so activity shouldn’t be a problem.

I used to spar a while ago, but I stopped for a bit, but now I’m getting back into it. I am also pretty good at abd and play it a lot, so I can help out in wars since I know you guys are warring again. I also like just playing and messing around in game as well as warring.

P.S Noel is pretty hot not gonna lie (Insert half face selfie here)
Attached Files
Spar vs budsi.rpl (810.7 KB, 4 views)
Hello Inq,
I'm here to re-apply and return to Inquisition after a few years of being away. Abrupt changes happened in my life that had to be dealt with then and I had to do away with most of my hobbies and online activity to focus on serious things. I've been active in the game and the forum again for a while now and I feel like it's a good time to consider re-applying for this clan.

I'm going to attach a link to my old application instead of doing everything over.

Thank's all.

I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.