Toribash
Good news, me,Funkykoala and danitri30 just won a clan war agains vocation, we are now in position 44 on the leaderboard, good job guys
Hey guy's you probably know that i'm new in the clan and i don't really understand the forum and things -_- so if i can get some 'help' or indication that would be awesomme and i might make some grammar error i'm learning english.
Sup Monks! I pulled of this epic decap in aikido big dojo. I hope you have a look at it :3
Attached Files
Last edited by iKas; Jun 29, 2014 at 05:07 AM.
To MrSneaky: Good job! If we keep this going, we'll make it to the big leagues!

To PureLock: Hi there! If you have questions about the forum and other stuff, feel free to ask us. We don't bite. xD

To Time4Teddy: Well that was amazing, thought that isn't technically a decap. It's a neck fracture.
Heart of Gold
:O

The replay says it all.
Attached Files
#TIME4TEDDY - Hampa Down.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iKas; Jun 29, 2014 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
Good news, me,Funkykoala and danitri30 just won a clan war agains vocation, we are now in position 44 on the leaderboard, good job guys

good news : ) thats what I need after the nitro-war.
-----
Originally Posted by PureLock View Post
Hey guy's you probably know that i'm new in the clan and i don't really understand the forum and things -_- so if i can get some 'help' or indication that would be awesomme and i might make some grammar error i'm learning english.

as b4ckst4b said.. just ask. here on thread or write a pm.
-----
Originally Posted by Dadeichu View Post
Im sorry, but is anyone gonna help me raise 17k?

Its not the right place to ask for this.. cause we dont want to see posts like this every second day. so.. im gona help you with 3k.
but I dont want to see posts like this in the future.
if you need something: pm or ingame or skype or whatever..
Last edited by BBKing; Jun 29, 2014 at 08:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
and you are an ascetic now congrats.

@all: tomorrow is the kickin' day!!!
novices who weren't active in forum for more than 1 week will be kicked.
if you meet (monk)'s ingame, tell them to check the thread..