Toribash
Originally Posted by USB View Post
I am patient, elcaeko said that they will be chosen at Friday

Be patient. May be sooner since we don't have as many members applying as we used to.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Me too (I'm Shigechio's alt).

As I have pointed out before, Emo, I don't think you've been for a month.
Lets talk about something else.

Does anyone have a ridiculous amount of hw tonight?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Thank the heavens, I haven't started college yet but I feel your pain all the same. My condolences to you.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Lets talk about something else.

Does anyone have a ridiculous amount of hw tonight?

History essay, mechanics, maths, physics reading, art.

;~;
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

;~;

Are you in college?

I just have 4 hours of chinese studying (at least) ahead of me. Fitting for China, huh?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

;~;

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Are you in college?

I just have 4 hours of chinese studying (at least) ahead of me. Fitting for China, huh?

2 presentations due monday, extra credit history essay, poetry writing, science lab analysis................. FUUUUUUUK!
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
2 presentations due monday, extra credit history essay, poetry writing, science lab analysis................. FUUUUUUUK!

I'd recommend getting off of the internet and getting to work xD

Gl
School/Colledge would be so much better if we had no homework and test. I would rather just learn the material than doing it over and over again.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)