Toribash
You don't need to worry about inactivity, Evil.
The only thing that rustles my jimmies are inexcused inactivity for more then a month.
Because I love you all so much and the thought of never seeing you again makes me super sad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: In game- RICKMO118 Real ife- Richie
Gmt:I never do get this because my gmt is always messed up but I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity: I'm always on the forum looking at the art helping people if I can and Ingame I'm usually the same but just helping people and looking for a good time.
Past Clans: DaF, VorteX, Fish, and thats about it. I've been in other clans that never went Offical.
Best Mod: Aikido
Talents: I draw a lot of free hand and I'm very helpful if that counts.
Reason of joining: Well I've been looking to joning a good clan and this clan looked amazing and exceded my expectations. This clan should definatley dominate all standards and I think it does already even being un-offical!
Why we must accept you: I think I'd be a helpful clan mate and a fun dude to be around. Also, I really want to help I'll donate my precious items for tourneys if needed to. I'll even donate all of my tc if I have to.
General info about yourself: Not to try to say this to get in but actully I LOVE coffee. I love love love iced coffee and star bucks. NOW to the serious I love to help people and see art. I draw free hand and suck and also love to have a good time whether it be with friends or other kinds of people I just love life haha. That really sums it up for me and if you do happen to reject me Lucent then I'm sure you have a very good reason for doing it. Thanks for reading this and thats it have a good day.
Rickmo118

Jesus what a fag I was back then...

<3
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Noah doesn't apply.
Noah knocks on the door and demands entry.

Also, I applied to [one] as an ally since I had no skillset. Then I hung out in IRC for so long until everyone loved me. Then I applied as a member saying my skill was a social asset because I'm awesome. And I got in.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
EUREKA! I FOUND MY OLD APP!
I thought it was destroyed along with all the other threads, but then I found it in the trash bin around page 120.

!

Last edited by Shmevin; Aug 31, 2012 at 05:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevevevevevevin
I have been looking for a group or a certian position in toriash for a whie.

Yes.
A certian position is toriash for a whie.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I've been getting back into naruto, now that we know who tobi is, and everything is really just getting wrapped up. Its almost over!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs