Toribash
and by loads you mean how much?
And do I have to state it one more time that we care more about the personality of a person than the time spent on the game? I mean, theoretically, we could accept bunch of white belts.
And I'll repeat one more time: ALL THE NEW PEOPLE HERE ARE ON A TEST PERIOD. What is so hard to understand? after a certain time period that they've been in our clan we can truly evaluate their skills and all that kind of stuff. Then they will either become our members or will be kicked. Depends on their appearance, etc.
In example, I'd prefer to have a mature and fast learning white belt more than having a uber hax god belt who's incredibly cocky and sucks in general(not trying to offend anyone). Just Sayan...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Well.

If no one has noticed this yet:

Were not really an in-game clan. When we invite someone, we dont expect them to play the game.
We expect them to participate in the forum.
What's the meaning of belts?! I thought they meant colors that aren't colors in-game D:.
What's going on n~n
Originally Posted by NST69 View Post
What's the meaning of belts?! I thought they meant colors that aren't colors in-game D:.
What's going on n~n

Well, belts basicly represent ranks in martial arts.
The same option has been made in tb, so, depending on how many matches you played [ doesn't matter if you win or lose], you'll have a certain belt.

White belt
Yellow belt
Orange belt
Green belt
Blue belt
Brown belt
Black belt
Master belt and so on.
So, these belts basicly represent your experience in this game, unless, of course, you didn't buy qi[games played].

Anyhow, our clan is mostly based on forum activity.
No, you don't have to win to belt up.
I won like 2479 times and lost 1650 times (lol i sux), but it still makes me a 4th dan (4000 games played)
Last edited by J0Y; Jun 25, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.