Toribash
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
Name: bambam2601
Forum activity: Most of the time. only post when I have to or when I am in a clan
In-game activity: On weekends
IRC activity: When I really have to or just hang out there and talk to my friends
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Not that I can remember
Timezone: +10 ( I live in Torquay)
Best mods: Aikido types
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):2nd Dan Black Belt
Why you want to join: Because when I thought that it was the time of me to make a clan for myself, I thought that I could but I can not coupe with a clan.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Well I am starting to make heads.

Thanks and if you say no, I understand.

and art links are here(it was my first ever head that i made)

Yes.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Are you the alt of Bambam69 by any chance? If so, I will definitely say yes.

Nah man, I am not the alt of bambam69 but your can still say yes. It is really up to you.

Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
Yes.

Thank you Nickone, I am guessing that you are a really nice and generous person? ;)
Dr Zoidberg
Name: DooomByte
Forum activity: All the time
In-game activity: 4 hours or more...
IRC activity: 4 hours or more...
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): 10 infractions for useless posts!
Timezone: +8
Best mods: Judo
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Black Belt (Almost 2nd Dan)
Why you want to join: I can help the clan grow
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Making replays. Im not good at making art and stuff.
Good app overall, but i'm iffy about the 10 infractions..... I joined in december and I only have 1 useless post lol. I'm gonna say maybe.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by DooomByte View Post
Name: DooomByte
Forum activity: All the time
In-game activity: 4 hours or more...
IRC activity: 4 hours or more...
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): 10 infractions for useless posts!
Timezone: +8
Best mods: Judo
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Black Belt (Almost 2nd Dan)
Why you want to join: I can help the clan grow
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Making replays. Im not good at making art and stuff.

Its a no from me
Originally Posted by princeQ View Post
Errmm. Still waiting no rush. But uhhh. Yeap. Yes or no is fine with me. But I prefer yes.

I fail to find your application.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad