Toribash
Gamer Card
Who is imaSlayaa?
(I am imaSlayaa! duh!)My in real life name is William and I am 12 years of age although I am very mature(Unfortunately I feel like my age will restrict me from joining this clan), I live in New Zealand(It is near Australia if you are unaware).I am also a very passionate gamer my favourite games include: Toribash, TF2 and Minecraft. As of posting this app I have 4951 QI, In short that means I am 4th dan black belt, 49 games away from 5th dan black belt. My favorite mods are: Aikido, ABD and ErthTkV2.My skype is will.toon1

Why I choose Essence
I choose Essence for many reasons, 1. You guys are very active in-fact while I was typing up this app I refreshed the application thread and there was more posts, 2. Essence is professional and relaxed at the same time, 3. I have been watching 19concon on youtube and he reps essence so well, 4. The old clan I was in (Pyro) died and all the members have seemed to apply here.

Strengths & Weaknesses
Strengths:
I am a very skilled player in ErthTKV2, Aikido and ABD. I never give up(This is actually a weakness es-well :/)
Weaknesses:
I can get very competitive especially with a smack talker in the lobby and this leads to a few arguments and my other weakness does not help, I never give up, most people will say this is a strength but it its both, Because... I never give up in an argument the only way to stop is: 1. I win the argument, 2. I leave the lobby.

Previous Clans
Previous clans: Foxx Trats, Legion, IZTD Warriors and Pyro Technics.
Reason for leaving Foxx Traits: Clan died
Reason for leaving Legion: I made my own clan with a few friends
Reason for leaving IZTD Warriors: Clan died
Reason for leaving Pyro Technics: Clan died

Thanks! imaSlayaa
Pancakes
-----
Sorry about low post rate, I didn't really post much until about a month or two ago.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jan 26, 2014 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post

App

He read the entire thing. Which is nice. His format isnt stolen by any means, yet it does take from others, which is a good thing. Im not bothed by his age and i like many of his reasons.
so i say yes.

Originally Posted by xNess View Post

App

YEAP

Originally Posted by romn4 View Post

App

Most others seem to be saying yes, but i remain neutral. I will lean towards a yes though because the others seem to see something that i may not.

Btw we are officially assimilating Pyro
Last edited by ConCon; Jan 26, 2014 at 10:19 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
He read the entire thing. Which is nice. His format isnt stolen by any means, yet it does take from others, which is a good thing. Im not bothed by his age and i like many of his reasons.
so i say yes.

Thanks, that's the one thing I was afraid of...
Not getting accepted cause of my age.
So what do I do now?
Kiss up to every member? jk lmao.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jan 26, 2014 at 07:14 AM.
Thanks, that's the one thing I was afraid
Not getting accepted cause of my age.

Man I loved your application it does not matter how old you are exept If you are like 6 and yell you said a dirty word lol
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by romn4 View Post
Man I loved your application it does not matter how old you are exept If you are like 6 and yell you said a dirty word lol

Im curious romn, what country are you from? Are you a native english speaker?
(btw this is not the place for casual talk)
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Im curious romn, what country are you from? Are you a native english speaker?
(btw this is not the place for casual talk)

Oh im sorry and yes im from a different country i am from egypt and speak Arabic. How did you know?
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
@xNess, got my yes, you seem like you would get along with us greatly.

@Imaslayaa, leaning more towards a yes. You sound like more of an ingame type person though, we could use that, as long as you use forum regularly and appropriately.

I will let others voice their opinions now.

(NOTE: To all Essence Staff that takes place in voting, please either Spoiler their application when Quoting it or do as I have done by refering to just their name. This helps keep the thread clean as easy to read. Thanks guys)
Last edited by ConCon; Jan 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Application

My vote is yes.

So, to recap on my votes:

@Romn: No.
@xNess: Yes.
@imaSlayaa: Yes.

Seems like most are in favor of all three.

Edit:
So, Romn, xNess, and imaSlayaa, it seems that the majority have voted yes and seem to be in favor of you joining.
I will send you all invites to Essence. Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Last edited by rappunk23; Jan 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
SUP THIS IS AN OBNOXIOUS INTRODUCTION

Hi, so just came back from my friends' mums' wedding and I'm feeling a bit out of it, excuse the rushed looking application!

Personal information this marvelous clan should know about
My name is Cameron mylastnameistoodifficulttoremember and I'm 17 turning 18 in November.
I enjoy all forms of sport and/or activity, gaming (to a much lesser extent these days), and seeing friends. I live in Australia too.

Why I'd like to apply for this marvelous clan
Essence, the home of many of my close friends and acquaintances on this game. I would like to apply for Essence for simply this reason. No fancy illegitimate reasoning to better my chances, simply because this clan has that homely feeling.
As most of you know, raku died. I came across Essence because I remembered rappunk was integral in the maintenance of activity within raku, when I saw kamura and glad0s here. So yeah, I know a lot of you quite well and have met others on occasion.

Why you should accept this app to a marvelous clan
You know you want to, that's why ;)
No but really I have a lot of experience in this game, both forum wise and ingame wise (I'm a 10th dan, you don't even want to know how long it took to move up from 9th dan...).
Forum wise I was involved in the market almost religiously, being one of the top marketeers of my time along with Toast, missuse and a couple other notable members of which I have forgotten. I was pretty well off, until I quit and decided I'd donate everything I owned to lucky active posters in the market. Now I have nothing
Anyway, back on track, I can be available for ingame wars on request, but probably only weekends due to having to complete year 12 this year.
Aside from this I'm a pretty chill person and can contribute to the clan immensely with my experience, which I (hope I) have already done ;)
edit: I just remember too I hosted about 4 or 5 100k/75k or thereabouts tourneys before I left, was fun.

Previous incomparable-to-this-marvelous-clan clans
[] DragonZ - My first clan, I don't even remember what happened to it. I think it ended up changing name. I was too noob to realise anything happened and I thought it died or something.
[] Hawt - Some clan I was in with kirbyftw, went downhill fast.
[] A clan I made with Zac, can't remember the name of it wtf.
[] C3 - Stayed in it for about 6 months, got all crazy weird and members were odd, so I left.
[] raku (EXCUSE THE SUB-HEADING FOR THIS ONE SORRY) - Stayed in for close to 2 and a half years. Co-led for about a year, acting leader for most of that time because XWOLFz was so inactive. Died

Other information
Ruined the continuity in this sub heading oh no
Not really anything I can think of, feel free to ask questions, my favorite part!

Gonna stick with the common theme I've noticed here

FRIED ONION

Thanks for considering and stuff, cheers
OH ALSO I USED TO BE STARDELTA BUT I NAMECHANGED TO STAR IN '12 AND THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT I THINK I HOPE

Ok bye

So I kind of skimmed over first post and I missed the part about the player card, pls don't murder me

Also feel free to browse through my achievements.

Last goodbye I think, thanks again for the 100th time
Last edited by Star; Jan 26, 2014 at 02:35 PM.
Ah, there you are. I was worried you wouldn't make it in before we hit our capacity.

Yes, also yes, also also yes x50.

Those are my votes, you have them. Yes.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]