Toribash
recruited by: thedevill
Who are you (one paragraph or more): My name is Jayson, im 14 years old and i live on the East Coast of the United States. 9th grade, I have a longtime girlfriend and generally a lot of friends. Im christan but i dot go to church often, and i have brown hair blue eyes. Not much more about me to say.
why should i care: because you seem nice Mr. Orion
Favorite mods: Akidobigdojo
Accounts:mincotsu, minc0tsu, budr00, d0om51ay3r1, m1nc
Hobbys (describe them don't list them): i like drawling things and some people pay me for my works, and i skate, usually street
why you and not someone else: i think i should join and not someone else because im not your average guy. that might sound cliche, but im cool to be around, a decent fighter, and have a good personality
references: dr0pk1ck, fear091, thedevill, cloneone1, dynastyboy, possibly Aj, capnfalcon(:
i dont have really any replays because i just got this laptop, but ill have them soon
Last edited by m1nc; Jan 11, 2011 at 12:22 AM.

Recruited by: TheDevill
Who are you: I am Brandon Knutson aka CaptnFalcn. I am 14 years old, will turn 15 on January 28th. I live in Sioux City Iowa, USA. My GT is -6. Also i'm a very friendly and polite person.
Why should i care: Well, because if you didn't care you wouldnt be reading this.
Favorite mods: Akido, Judo, and Wushu.
Hobbys : Wrestling has always been a fun thing for me to do. I westle for my high school.(Im not the best but i'm pretty good) Singing has been a good way to just let myself go and calm down. Toribash is what i do when i feel like pwning noobs all day, which is everyday.
Why you and not someone else: I am an advanced akido player that will never fail to letyou down. I can market like a pro when the time is needed.
References:Pwnage102, joboman, and The Devill
Other: 2nd dan Black Belt
Why i want to be in this clan: The reasons i want to be in ths clan is be in this clan is because you are a smart clan that isn't nooby. Iv'e played with TLL before you guys are good and i would like to learn from you.
Thank you for reading my application.
Attached Files
yay.rpl (76.2 KB, 6 views)
yessss.rpl (68.5 KB, 5 views)
XD.rpl (54.4 KB, 5 views)
Captn weren't you an old recruit back in the day?
Pretty good apps, certainly better than the average.
If we see you posting around these forums regularly then maybe I'll let you in.

Replays I'm not really fussed about.
Thanks Fear i was an old recruit. Im not too happy about those replays either but its hard to find good ones when my brother saves 500 replays of him doing flips and stuff. Also i will try my best to post on these forums.
I wasn't commenting on whether they were good or not, rather the fact that you shouldn't expect me to watch them.
well both really good players,,would like to have them in our clan,srry orion u know i wasnt there a long time,and where i made ma app,fear said its nice,it was the old system not the full life story LOL

well i like the apps too ,both have really good ideas

belt doesnt matter for me,i know they are good

@GLAWLFREAK what replays should i send u for clanvid ?

@Fear when i get ranked up ?

@Orion want to continue Training ? ^^