Toribash
i got the questions basically about how to create a clan page, it wasn't that hard. this was my 2nd time taking it though, the first time i got some really freaking hard questions....yeah.

also, i feel our page is lacking in replays a little so here's one i just felt like doing

please watch and comment because i'm kind of new to the whole running thing and i know most of you are pretty good at it
Attached Files
running for long time.rpl (464.2 KB, 5 views)
running n dancing .rpl (233.5 KB, 4 views)
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
nblx i dnt work nao ;p im studing ;p or better say making look like im studing ;p

gratz cough ;p and bout replays ;p i like 1st replay ;p lol'd a bit at end ;p kinda decap attempt ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
we can invite ppl anyway ;p

We were born like an invite clan only,but then we changed because we thught it's a lot better to permit to people to apply.In this way you will have more chance to check for good people that you don't know(or that play on different gmt).Then you can test them and if they respect your requirements,you can "invite" them.Only bad thing is that you will need something for discourage newbie from apply.That's why we maked a belt limit
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I've sent the clan application to Delaid.Wish us luck.

Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
We were born like an invite clan only,but then we changed because we thught it's a lot better to permit to people to apply.In this way you will have more chance to check for good people that you don't know(or that play on different gmt).Then you can test them and if they respect your requirements,you can "invite" them.Only bad thing is that you will need something for discourage newbie from apply.That's why we maked a belt limit

The thing is that if it's invite only,we will have to spend effort to recruit people,and it could work quite well.
great ;p also seems like im goin 2 make new pics for memberlist tomorrow ;p
ill try atleast ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15