Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm wondering should dm be 100 - so we can play games like this : look below.
Distance 275 is minimum, but I think it's also maximum for now;p. So only dm matters now. Guess 100 will be good choice.

PS replay edited - in real game it wasn't so flawless;p.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 16, 2008 at 09:03 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I like the idea of about 350 engage distance?
And i dunno if DM threshold is too big of a factor, i mean instagib swords and feet, not much impact needed?

Or will the DM threshold affect the movement of the players?
Yeah i dont think dm threshold really matters either. With swords its extremely easy to counter a kick. Any ideas about dojo and dq?
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
Originally Posted by IchigoKurosaki View Post
I have a problem with whoever reads this cos that means they can read XD

Damn, RelaxAll is so full of problems ;P!
Friendly Clan Challenge
Well your clan isn't much on organizing a tournament but how about a small little clan project to see what clan can build the biggest city.

you don't have to accept im just offer your clan the chance to work as a team in a friendly competition

Start a city here >>> http://myminicity.com/

Our city here>>> http://freelanceclan.myminicity.com/
Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post
That was a pretty lame excuse, even though i didnt understand y the cows were having sex and why the dude transformed his penis into a sausage. And how oO

PS i know wut U mean abt them never telling U why- I said the word shit and Clbck comes along and freakin knocks 2 points off meh for ignoring rules. I MEAN WHERE THE HECK IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY THAT U CANT SAY SHIT!?!?

Sorry to interrupt, but you posted a reg key, and I was being nice by not banning you.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
Sorry to interrupt, but you posted a reg key, and I was being nice by not banning you.

Heh Peace xD. Don't lie, people are watching;p...