Toribash
OK i agree we should drop he hitler topic,i guess we all have our opinions and lets just leave it with that. Hope i didnt offended anyone.
[Hunters]
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
Ohai

-snip-

Hai <3 How are you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I'm sorry, but is this the place for small talk? No. Save it for PM's, please.

On the books subject, I read a Stephen King book when I was around 13 or 14 called "Under the Dome", I believe. It was the first book by Stephen King that I read, and seeing as how I've read several others in the past year or so, and because I probably ended up skimming through the last half of Under the Dome when I first read it, I figured I might read that one again.

Also, there's this nice set online which has the top 100 books ever written in leather backing and gold leaf (embossed, maybe? I don't know the process which they use to stamp the gold leaf onto the spine of the book) on the spine of the book. I think it'd add as a nice addition to my room, but I'm not sure I'd ever get to them all. They don't come all at once, thank Joe Pesci, they come once a month, so at least I have time to read them all. The only thing that's holding me back is that the books are $40 a piece, which means it'll be $4000 once I'm done receiving all 100 books, so maybe I'll find a cheaper set elsewhere.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jan 10, 2013 at 05:36 AM.
Just to point something out, this thread started out as small talk. Once started it wont end. I mean, maybe one day it will end. I am just stretching this out so it looks like 'long talk'. So much better am I correct, just makes everybody read more of some useless stuff. I am saying hi to somebody and I wont keep it in PM's because that is just too much clicking and I hate PM's. I have over 50 that I still have to read. So... No. <--- long talk to just say that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Now now Silent , there is no need to be rude . This clan is polite and we do enjoy a freindly hello , even if it just to one clan member. But it is understandable in regards to the small talk , it tend to jumble up the topics and you may have to look through other peoples posts just to find the one to you specificly. Wich can be a hassle lol. Though you are welcome to engage in the topic Beta
Sorry for the double post

I am currently working on an ecto set and I have no idea where im going with it really . But I am unsure on what to do with my other two sets , along with a few seperate head textures . Some of you have seen my black Hunters ninja set ( with the headband) and the blue ninja head . The blue one is not done though .

So I will post up some screen shots of them soon , I am however considering selling off two of them ( not sure what two yet ) . So if I finish them , would any of you be interested in them ?

I just dont want to sell them to the comunity , they are ment to be Hunters sets strictly for this clan. I need some thoughts on what I should do with them , finish the other two , sell two and keep one or leave them alone and only use one .
If the we all like it, we can distribute it as a type of clan logo which can be on the front page. Although if we do the slie show idea their gonna b to much sets there, right?
[Hunters]
I can code a bit in C++...not really interested in this though .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.