Toribash
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
^ Well if it makes you guys feel better, i've spent the last 6 days in hawaii and now am going to Deer Valley whom is getting dumped on for the past week with like 4-5 feet of snow and gonna be snowboarding all christmas.

it indeed does make me feel better haha
but i get to go visit my family after work so that will be fun also we have no snow here even thou last year we had over 2 feet of it by this time
I still take texture requests for usd
I wish it would snow man, its still feels like Spring where I live.

Anyway I'll be on for a large amount of the day since I got off work today, if anyone wants to play some Toribash or talk to me. If I'm not on, I'm probably watching the new Star Wars at the theater.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
It's time to be Jolly!
Merry Christmas my fellow Pirates!
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
If you guys are trying to set up a time where we can all try to get ingame together im down for that

My GMT is -8

Is it better to wait till the 26th after christmas or will you fellow be on tonight / tmr
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Yeah, there always seems to be at least one member on when I come on. So its not quite hard to run into a member.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
For anyone that was wondering the perks of Ethernet

1. Fast Internet
2. Good Download speeds

Aww you guys know

The bad stuff

1. Little sisters pulling out the cord by stepping in it.

This happens to much to me lol.
^^ A good excuse for when you rage quit ;)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
ill be on late late later in like 5-6 hours if anyone will be on i have a family get together then ill be home
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
^^ A good excuse for when you rage quit ;)

I cri ever tim

How did you know?

Also I'm about to hang with the family for a little since its Christmas Eve here and what-not, but I'll be on tonight till like 3 in the morning lol.

Oh and I will be out of town for about 3 days starting tomorrow, so I won't be on as much if you need me.