Toribash
But i already said that i wasn't giving stuff off my set.... sorry man i don't remember where i got this, but i must have spent all of my money on it and i don't wish to part with it.

(Btw im trying to figure out what i want my full texture set to be about, but i have no clue what to make, so if someone could post some inspiration again, that would be epic.) Im currently thinkings of an aqua/marine/pure tribal + some grad + shadows
Last edited by kill828; Oct 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@Kill828
I'll shoot you an adamantium force and 2ktc for the 512x head texture.
5k later as well when I make it.

How much would you sell the adamantium force for?
I'm pretty poor but I'd pay off my debt.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
But i already said that i wasn't giving stuff off my set.... sorry man i don't remember where i got this, but i must have spent all of my money on it and i don't wish to part with it.

(Btw im trying to figure out what i want my full texture set to be about, but i have no clue what to make, so if someone could post some inspiration again, that would be epic.) Im currently thinkings of an aqua/marine/pure tribal + some grad + shadows

Alright, no worries mate. ^^
I'm trying to get rid of this adamantium force.

Edit: @Nick, 6.1ktc
You can get a better price in the market though. You can get it for 5k tc in the market. I bought mine for 6k originally.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I sent them to you already(except the head), if you want the head it costs 500tc though (25% shop)
(also due to the fact that i am making a set, i will be selling my current head image, just in case anyone wants it)

(sorry if it bothers you guys i post art and stuff im selling here, i just think its nice to give to the clan before i sell it to others.)
Also im selling my old head texture (its originally 512x but i think i have successfully gotten it to 128x)

Im selling it because im making a set for this:
Last edited by kill828; Oct 6, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I sent them to you already(except the head), if you want the head it costs 500tc though (25% shop)
(also due to the fact that i am making a set, i will be selling my current head image, just in case anyone wants it)

(sorry if it bothers you guys i post art and stuff im selling here, i just think its nice to give to the clan before i sell it to others.)
Also im selling my old head texture (its originally 512x but i think i have successfully gotten it to 128x)

Im selling it because im making a set for this:

Those textures look sweet man!
Also how much are you charging for your textures?
Originally Posted by Skystar115 View Post
God, I dropped off the map on you guys didn't I? Sorry, BF4 Beta and GTA V distracted me. XP

I hate you so much right now

./envy

Originally Posted by nickbritt0 View Post
Those textures look sweet man!
Also how much are you charging for your textures?

It matters if i can actually finish the requests or not, sometimes i have to go do unorthodox things to finish the texture. (an example of this is the fact that i drew the tribal head backwards starting with the back of the head going to the front)
so i may not even finish requests..... thus i dont like to charge much because it can take me FOREVER. (Though the tribal was made in 1 hour , and i have finished 1/5th of the total set at this point)
Im told i can sell my stuff for 1-2k when doing 512x, i dont know how much my 128x is worth...

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Oooh these look nice

Merci beaucoup
Last edited by kill828; Oct 6, 2013 at 07:44 PM.