Toribash
Hi. Yeah, I think I got better and also thanks, this org will help me so much.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The last time I sparred, I was utter crap. However, now I'm not so sure. I'm going to apply, but can you guys tell me if I would be better as a teacher? I'm not trying to brag, but I feel like I've been on equal ground with my sparring partners, now that I'm actually trying sparring again. So, I'll apply, but I want to know if I should still be a student. (God damn, I sound incredibly prideful... Sorry about that)

EDIT: Now seeing what it takes to be a teacher, I take back EVERYTHING I just said

APPLICATION

Name - Piworocks/Peter
Languages Spoken - Only English, sorry :P
Why I want to join RSO - I LOVE making replays, but as of lately, I'm the only one I know who still only makes madmans. I want to learn to spar well, and I'm hoping that my future sparring skills will also translate to bettering my other types of replays.
Attached Files
Spar with Lag.rpl (1,016.0 KB, 10 views)
Spar with Unit.rpl (471.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Cheeseburger; Jun 3, 2013 at 11:47 AM.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Hey my name is Lucas. I speak English. I want to join RSO to get better at sparring and be as good as I once was.
Attached Files
Spar with xlr 2.rpl (761.1 KB, 7 views)
I say yes, you look like you can use help with realism and those kicks and punches of yours.

Also the second replay isn't completed... looks like you didn't even get one hit off. the first replay looks fine.
Hi
Name:Warrior
Languages spoken: English
Why you want to join the RSO: Because I want to improve my realism in sparring.
Two sparring replays: Attatchments

I don't have much good sparring replay because tis is my brothers comp.
Attached Files
~Spar-Fatul.rpl (418.8 KB, 5 views)
-spar with warrior.rpl (390.2 KB, 7 views)
i am the best in toribash