Ranking
These shitty APPs really need to stop... seriously those shit APPs will just be ignored and laughed at.

Im not mean... im just speaking the truth...

"I tell the truth, even when i lie" - Scarface
Name: darkgaia8(andre
Belt:3 rd dan blackbelt
Past Clans:vortex and aeon
Modes:wushu,aikido
GMT:+27 i think
Why you want to join [eVo]: ranked #3 on the list ^^ and there is some pretty awesome ppl in here
(>^(>'o')>
Holy shit, I feel bad for you guys. You have to deal with these disgraceful apps nearly everyday why not close this thread and make your clan invite only? and make it so that everyone who post a thread in your forums asking to join gets like a 48 hour ban?
I N C R E D I B L E H !
cuz alot of these people can grow and train to be maybe some of the best players in tb. yea there low belts... but... we watch them till we think there ready...... i started at white belt... we all did but look at us now.... there time will come
eVo really needs more members..... fast.... or bad... bad things are gonna happen....

We need some skilled... well known players.... ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!?!!?!?!?
Name: My name is punisher
Belt:10th dan
Past Clans: None
Modes: Aikido and tk
GMT: -7
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo cause trip needs members and I think that I can help in any possible way I can to keep this clan alive.
If there is anything you guys need please tell me and I will help the best I can.