Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sports
Yeah name you favorate sport,some most favorite sports icon in any game from ,any country....Yeah it can be from stone throwing to Football

You can also post the worst game you have ever come across & some really dump players also.
Last edited by AKP; Dec 27, 2008 at 12:48 PM.
KONY 2012
welcome marshall

(btw THIS is our clan song!: THE ONE AND ONLY SONG
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i just made a BIG donate! i hope u will see i love this clan and im giving u very mutch tc's so feel free to check the tcs of 13369 now (i donated 100k tc)

EDIT: i'll donate even more than that soon (ask the players without head textures if they need it) and i hope you guys thrust me more now
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Dec 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
TY..Snorlaxen..You rock..I updated the Donators post..Now clan bank will sponsor prizes for clan tourneys...

Once again TY Snorlaxen

EDIT:We always trusted you....Bad that you felt untrusted..sorry If so..
KONY 2012
no problem just make sure it goes for important stuff like clan pic, head textures and stuff
favourite sport: gymnastics, inlines, wushu and skiing
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
favourite sport: gymnastics, inlines, wushu and skiing

is there a game named wushu O.o...ooo

My favs
F1,MotoGP,Football & Cricket ofc..
KONY 2012
wushu is martial arts and i think that's counted as a sport...