Toribash
Thanks
It was hard to do, but it's finally done
Now I'm just waiting to see if they like it or not..

Edit:
And after all this work they say, "we don't like it"..
Well and that's the story on how Filipe stopped doing requests.
Last edited by filipe994; Jun 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM.

gif

gif

gif

wheeeee

EDIT: Last 2 ones seem to have sped up significantly, meh, looks like crap
Last edited by wiirus; Jun 23, 2013 at 07:07 PM.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Holy shit those are cool man. The first one is the best, and yeah the last two are a little quick. The last one would look a lot better if it didn't change directions imo.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I'll rework them as soon as I get the time, the scene itself is incredibly simple.
And yeah, hurting brains were intended, obviously.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Epic gifs wiirus! The first one is the best!

Also, I went to see the new Monsters movie and when I got back I tried to do Mike Wazowski and here it is the result xD
It's not finished yet, I'll play with it to see what else can I do.

Mike Wazowski sleeping

So yea, compositing.

Still got a bit to work on rigging and I must make some proper materials for it since the reflectivity is just ridiculous.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by filipe994 View Post
Epic gifs wiirus! The first one is the best!

Also, I went to see the new Monsters movie and when I got back I tried to do Mike Wazowski and here it is the result xD
It's not finished yet, I'll play with it to see what else can I do.

Mike Wazowski sleeping

Not bad! The drool looks like an icicle

Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
So yea, compositing.

Still got a bit to work on rigging and I must make some proper materials for it since the reflectivity is just ridiculous.

It looks good at a glance but then you notice the crane in the background is reflecting on the front of the thing.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
You did a really great job compositing this, its not easy doing this properly. It would be cool seeing an animation like this.

The way it is done is that you want a metal ball at the scene so you can see how it interacts with the environment, and then you just try to get your model as close to that as possible.

I don't think the crane is a problem to be honest, cranes are a pack animal, it rarely travels alone :P can be a different crane for all we know. The easy way you can tell the hdri is a bit off is the white lines on the parking lot, but even that is nearly perfect so you clearly had this in mind when you were doing this.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 11, 2013 at 06:16 PM.