Toribash
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
ummm why u post your application again?

i was thinking the same thing... why? XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Alright, BloodTori. You have been accepted for a trial week; meaning you may wear the [Pandora] tag in-game and post here like a regular member. Once the week is over, a final poll will be held up and it will determine if you're in as a full member, or denied.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Palaxius View Post
Alright, BloodTori. You have been accepted for a trial week; meaning you may wear the [Pandora] tag in-game and post here like a regular member. Once the week is over, a final poll will be held up and it will determine if you're in as a full member, or denied.

Ok, that's good. I'll do my best!
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
In-Game Name: Bio
Belt/Qi: 4657
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: none really, i talked a bit about it with jonggi though.
Reference from notable any person(s): none.
GMT (TimeZone): no idea. sorry :S but i live in USA, California.
Preferred modes: Wushu, Taekkyon.
Previous clans: phoenix,karma,CW, 1336.9,sin,
Why do you want to join: i have a few friends in this clan, and it seems like a fun clan.
Why should we let you join: i'm incredibely active, and i do art. i made my set, magix's set, aelak's,ravaged's head, and a few others.
Ban history: none. 5 infractions though, all expired.

My personality i guess you could say is stubborn, i like to get my point across. I go ingame everyday, and i check the forum everyday, my main hobbies are toribash, and solving the rubik's cube. I've known AdotEngine for awhile, as well as jonggi, i recently got my name changed, i was formerly known as Profile1to10. and i'm not sure if he'll remember, but i know palaxius from when he was still argevald.

NOTE: the replays below are MINE, they were made when i was Profile1to10 though.
Attached Files
Profile_madman3.rpl (208.0 KB, 11 views)
profile_just for lulz.rpl (32.7 KB, 8 views)
Profile_boomhit1.rpl (110.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Bio; Dec 27, 2009 at 08:28 AM.
I say yes .Your madman replays are a bit grabby though.

Wow, that's a lot of previous clan. It would be nice to have an artist in our clan
I will make a poll for you in the private forum section.

btw, why did you get the infractions? what did you do to deserve them?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
when i got them i was pretty new to the forum, illegal bump, and one for spam i believe. and one for acting like a moderator :/
Originally Posted by Bio
and one for acting like a moderator :/

You mean backseat moderating? Yeah, moderators don't like that. That's what the report button is for. But that isn't gonna happen again, now that you've somewhat matured.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
exactly, my infractions happened when i was a new member, and wasn't exactly familiar with forums. but now i am.