Ranking
Another megaquestion from megacash, what's up with the trans history, it hasn't been showing all the transactions we've been through since its been changed/updated

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
From what I've learned there is an unintentional feature where it wipes itself clean daily. This is going to be worked on if it isn't already being fixed.

For now id like to suggest that everyone take screenshots of their transaction history if you report a scam(as well as SS's of the deal as usual), just so there is proof you sent what you were supposed to.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok so I'm about to report a scam and I sent but the transactions happened 2 or 3 days ago. How will that work?
-----
Omit the "I sent"
Last edited by Leaf; Sep 8, 2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Does perma-banned accounts get deleted (physically) from database or are they resting somewhere, in some digital graveyard?

They're there until someone manually deletes them.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
They're there until someone manually deletes them.

Not that we ever do that.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Not that we ever do that.

Isn't vlad's account manually deleted?
Hi I'm Ravenger/brorave.
I was SMod before and then I got perma-banned.
1. ToriAgents don't exist anymore.
2. No. There is no prescribed "path" to becoming an admin.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
What are the most annoying types of people you deal with on a daily basis, given your staff position?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]