Toribash
I will definatly look into it. Just need to get my pc back. I'm pretty sure it will be back up and running in a week or so.

Warframe wouldn't be by any chance a cross platform game, would it? I did some reading, but the articles I read are vague. I know the controls suck, but I would rather keep the money.
<< Cheepo
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If we reconstruct our stuff I have a group of 3 that I play with every single day over Skype, one has Nekros, other is building his main frame and I have Rhino, Excalibur and almost the Ash.

My ign is SoulSkrix
my pals are ottersta and phaser1996, they said they'd very much like to join too if you have some spots up.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Warframe wouldn't be by any chance a cross platform game, would it? I did some reading, but the articles I read are vague.

Sadly nope. It was going to be, and technically it could be. However Sony put delays on all the updates, so rather than hold the PC version back so they're synced it ended up like it is now.

If Sony stopped being bellends & just let them push updates without all the fucking around then it'd be a different story.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
EDIT: Done. We now have 19 open slots; if you're active and interested in joining up post your name here and I'll send you an invite.

Invite me my name is still Isolations
I'm defiantly going to get it for pc. Well, if everything goes accordingly with my pc, see you in game.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Invite me my name is still Isolations

Invite sent

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm already part of the clan, but if I was removed for inactivity could I be placed back in? Gonna get active again, updating my game right now.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm already part of the clan, but if I was removed for inactivity could I be placed back in? Gonna get active again, updating my game right now.

Likely you were. What's your username?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Either EJM or Eisme, most likely EJM, I should be on your/skulfuk's/siku's friends list anyway.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.