Toribash
I've never got banned but I have some infractions. Most of them are repeated acts that should not be done. It is fun to get banned I am sure. I feel good when I get an infraction.

I still don't understand how you got banned. You gave him your youtube account ? lol
Lol yeah its practically piracy, I can't say exactly what I said here due to policy and I don't know if hampa can do anything the 2nd time if I get perma'd. if so he would have to make some of the admins mad probably, and I don't wanna get banned another time lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I am sorry I encouraged you to help me ;p.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Oh well, doesn't matter. Anyways, I did a lil 5k give away in this room, thought of doing 15k, but I forgot I might need to make tc off of this tc for the events D: shiiiittt we need to do the events soon. lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Lol you gave away money? I should of been there.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Beta, we can create the events as soon as you make the art. No pressure or anything, I know you're busy and all.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Fuck my sister had another seizure, gonna drive to her house and hang out there for a while. she went to the ER at like 2am D: Fml, I will be back on later, and try to do the art later, and yeah... I guess I am busy lol. <333 you all. Love your damn siblings
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!