Toribash
sorry guys I had a lot to do the past months (school work, vacation job, vacation etc.)

I am active again so yea c: hi!
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ohh c:
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yo Axel, been a while, how are you doing?

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Aaaaaaand you don't pass the exam.

Reviewed the materials just now and I'm sure I would make it.
Well, it's only the first day. :3
im doing fine c: GTA 5 pre-order just arrived :3 texting you guys back in a week just kidding ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Sicks:
Just $65? Well, i guess that you shouldn't be angry with the price...
Let's see how it's on brazil.
$65 = R$ 141,99
But, in the Brazil we have an different price, so it don't costs R$141,99, it costs R$ 199,00 ( $91 ).
And... i'll buy. >:o
its about 90$ in germany too... I pre-ordered it from england! 35 pounds over there! well...not anymore but it was 35 pounds hehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i apologize for the message i sent.. hahhat i wasn't that sober.. what you gays up too then? i just been working and thats pretty much it.. fun fun.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Today I got my stitches removed. Sorry for my recent inactivity I've been busy in school and with other people. Can't really get my mind of some stuff so I'm lazy to post or play games. Sounds weird but I like going to school now. Only lesson that brings me joy is Japanese language. We were watching Shingeki no kyojin last lesson cause I mentioned it once to the teacher. He is a pretty cool dude. I also enjoy the people around me. Most of them are girls and they tease me a lot. I'm used to it and now I just find it funny. I started off try harding for good grades but w/e. I already got a 4 in math. I studied few days before and I learned some complex tasks that I would have never done. But the test was at least 2 times harder. The teacher told it is going to be revision from last year but the tasks were a lot harder than the exam I had to take in 9th grade. Some of my friends that are in C class took the same test. C class has more frequent math lessons because of the program they took. Most of the guys have really high grades in math but they ended up with a 5 on the test. I guess I'll just give up on high grades in math. Maybe next year.