Toribash
How much do you want to bet he got banned for a ridiculous amount of ally requests?

Experience

Well, he got banned for a build up of smaller infractions. Probably useless posts. I'll look into the other members though.

Edit:
Misread your post on my phone. I thought you were objecting to them being our allies because he got banned.
> Lel
Last edited by Goat; Jul 10, 2016 at 06:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Well, he got banned for a build up of smaller infractions. Probably useless posts. I'll look into the other members though.

Edit:
Misread your post on my phone. I thought you were objecting to them being our allies because he got banned.
> Lel

What the hell was that kid talking about... I'm Brazilian and what he said was to much cancer for me to understand..
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by Damano1 View Post
What the hell was that kid talking about... I'm Brazilian and what he said was to much cancer for me to understand..

https://i.imgur.com/X60jpxh.mp4
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
pokemon go isnt released in europe yet :<
rocket league is pretty dank. havent played that in a while

You can still install it with its apk file like I did since the game is not region locked.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Is csgo worth getting out of my way to get a decent pc for it? Idk if it's just overhyped or what.

Csgo can even run on a toaster but the game gets really hard after Nova ranks :v also if you get salty easily then it's not for you or you will rage quit often xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Also about csgo, people hype over marketing. Buying keys, for chests they've earned. Hoping one day they will get a knife.

Personally, it is worth getting.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Ay, get us your skypes and we can add you to the Evil Clan Chat you two trialees. also congrats over getting trial. i cs:go im double ak rank rn. :P
I am evil.