Toribash
App
Hi.
My name is Manitoda, my first account was Draigoon12 and i've been playing Toribash for a year, i started Toribash at New Years Eve 2K16 and been playing since.

I'm a 12 year old who lives in Indonesia and i've been taking drum lesson for 3 years now and i can be called smart at my school.

My life in Toribash started when i was searching for a good ragdoll game and i found Toribash in Gamejolt. And the game has been my favorite game since then. I started playing judofrac.tbm and then when i needed TC i joined the Judo Tourney, started watching YouTube for tutorials for judo.tbm. But then i met the leader of NightShade (Night) SuperDeths and he was a really cool fellow. He recruited me to Night and been there for 4 months and left because it died. But then one day Ocean (OC) opened a Recruitment Server and i decided to make an app and AgentPanda got me in but i was just in the clan for a few weeks and it already died. Clan hopped for a while and then i made a new account by the name Turbocharge. Got a new friend named Kyle a cool Indonesian and a really good flame forger. We made Nation (N) with Jinje, Nightflow (cillster) and we ran the clan pretty well, Kyle decided to merged with i am [im] so i stayed there for another 4 months. Just got kicked because of being so called 'imature and annoying'

Wanted to join TGS because i feel like i can help you guys warring and bring back some activity in-game.

Hope i'm accepted and i posted a few replays to show off my skills.

I can rap this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7m7D3LTVdU
Attached Files
[C] Paladinyo.rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
[MDS] Abnormal.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
[MS] Dank-ish.rpl (32.8 KB, 2 views)
[MSPA] Carolina.rpl (321.1 KB, 3 views)
we don't war outside of events, nor do we wish to, so if that's really a primary motive for joining i suggest you seek membership elsewhere

Can I have some cheesecake?

If not then no

And just no anyway
-----
But I still want some cheesecake
Last edited by Static; Jan 6, 2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My primary objective for this clan isn't really warring..
My primary objective is trying to make this clan get more activity and yeah
I really.
REALLY!
LIKE EVENTS!
-----
am i considered ;3
Last edited by Rajen; Jan 6, 2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
get more activity?
?

what are you implying
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty