Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
That's called tanking.
Support is generally someone with auras, cc and who doesn't need a lot of farm to be effective. Generally found in bottom lane.

Mundo's an okay support. Cleavers do a fixed % of damage allowing carrys to get easy farm or kills. They also have a massive slow attached to it. I play support Rammus. I eat up all the hits and taunt so my carry or whoever can get kills. Where's his aura? Hell, I've seen support Garen. Worked out pretty well.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
Mundo's an okay support. Cleavers do a fixed % of damage allowing carrys to get easy farm or kills. They also have a massive slow attached to it. I play support Rammus. I eat up all the hits and taunt so my carry or whoever can get kills. Where's his aura? Hell, I've seen support Garen. Worked out pretty well.

Except that mundo is useless with a capital useless without farm. Can't tank, isn't a much of a threat and only has soft cc. Let's take leona, a comparable non-healing support: her passive means more damage, she has a ridiculous amount of cc and she has passive armour and mr from her w (I think). She can thus be tanky, throw out CC and doesn't need items to do so. Sure, you can play mundo as a support, but it isn't very good.
Rammus might work but he's 132048715083197x better in the jungle. Dem ganks.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
That's called tanking.
Support is generally someone with auras, cc and who doesn't need a lot of farm to be effective. Generally found in bottom lane.

yeah i forgot to mention the last one. 0cs supportmeta!!!
oh and:
lulu gonna be support and orianna receiving a slight change should make her more powerful and guinsoo is working on kharma which means shes going to be totally OP next patch and orianna gonna get worked on sooon
-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Mundo is a great solotop.

But yeah if you wanna botlane you need hard CC, buffs or some sustain.

mundo top is bad. do you know the item executioners calling? Since irelia fE could pre6 zone him anyway picking up an item for 1.2k gold that completely shuts down your laneoponent isnt that much of an investement.
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 17, 2012 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Mundo is best in jungle by far. Keep him there plzz

Also, my team's first scrim is tonight, and first Go4LoL event on Sunday. Wish us luck ;o
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Good luck, you should record if all possible.

Give us the full details

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

wish you luck numbers.

On the mundo topic, the problemme is that bot lane champs like ezreal cait kog and corki probably beat the mundolane if they play with an alistar as support ( alistar is an example ) since mundo only shines after lvl6.

Mundo is like kayle IMO, people enjoythem on lanes but they are able to clean the jungle prettyfast and do great dives. So better play them as farming and counter junglers.

Shyvana for obvious reasons is better then mundo or kayle since her movespeed is way better, and a bit OP for me.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Mar 17, 2012 at 05:14 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
wish you luck numbers.

On the mundo topic, the problemme is that bot lane champs like ezreal cait kog and corki probably beat the mundolane if they play with an alistar as support ( alistar is an example ) since mundo only shines after lvl6.

Mundo is like kayle IMO, people enjoythem on lanes but they are able to clean the jungle prettyfast and do great dives. So better play them as farming and counter junglers.

actually the only benefits mundo can give is insame cleaning speed in the jungle and the ultimate baiting power with his ult. and both combined making a good counterjungler.

In EVERY lane he is just shit. to be honest.
-----
and yeah. gl numbers
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 17, 2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666