Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

'Spoiler alert'

Yeah, maybe you should have spoiled it, and obviously (I hope) he's not getting out (because the anime would be over and I cri ;-;)
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jun 30, 2015 at 10:18 PM.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
There's no way they'll let him get a rematch for something that's entirely irrelevant to the task at hand.

What he's likely to realize is that he's not just competing to make a good dish, but to attract the attention of people to actually try it. The people aren't forced to eat everything at a buffet, so your first goal is to attract their interest in some way so they'll pick your food. His food right now is basically a plain omelette, which is boring in comparison to everybody else's food.

Entirely probable that he starts cooking it flaboyantly to attract attention, rather than actually modify it. I'm just sure he's going to adapt rather than fail and try to scramble back in.

Edit: im wondering if I should have spoilered this...

It's okay tho,I read the anime's 1 season worth in manga ahead.So I'm not really suprised,but I don't want to spoil either.

DanMachi 13.

I need more Anime about games. MMORPG etc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
It's okay tho,I read the anime's 1 season worth in manga ahead.So I'm not really suprised,but I don't want to spoil either.

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up >.<

If you spoil it, I'ma make a hate club for ya >_______>
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up >.<

If you spoil it, I'ma make a hate club for ya >_______>

That WOULD be great,despite the fact that I already have one and you just have to join it. xD
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

DanMachi 13.

read re:monster manga
it's pretty cool
not really game-ish but it is leveled
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

DanMachi 13.

Overlord will be starting soon, that's about a MMORPG I believe
DanMachi is idk,the moment I tried watching it again.It just made me feel like watching SAO again and wanted to puke my soul out(sorry?),so I didn't even bother doing so lol.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
DanMachi is idk,the moment I tried watching it again.It just made me feel like watching SAO again and wanted to puke my soul out(sorry?),so I didn't even bother doing so lol.

Yes, this guy's with me.. SAO and Danmachi = Bad
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.