Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That ^ is definitely not a way to get into a clan. And if you spent an hour on that, you're either incredibly stupid or incredibly young.

We're not looking for just ingame skill here. There's no need to post here again, you've been rejected. If you'd like to debate more feel free to PM either me or Risk.
Thanks guys, I'm very happy.
Originally Posted by ROGER6610 View Post
Hey
-----
U going to ell me why ur letting TbashDude in and not me?
I mean come on! I'm a good member. I have a higher percentage win than him and I play for fun. And don't you fucking Dare say I didn't try hard because I did ok. That took me 1 hour to write that application and I tred hard to answer your questions So fuck you you stuck up Dick.
-----
Oh and by the way: Rage

Like Soap said, that doesn't leave a good impression, just saying. Plus, I'm better than you think I am, my win percentage is of another cause that you do not need to know.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
Thanks guys, I'm very happy.

Like Soap said, that doesn't leave a good impression, just saying. Plus, I'm better than you think I am, my win percentage is of another cause that you do not need to know.

Glad that you are happy.
Try to stay active on our clan forums, checking applications, stuff like that Not just in game
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Decided to get up early so I can fix my sleeping pattern today.

Don't forget guys. The duel with (HC) for TCT is today at 21:30 GMT!

Annnnd :3 faces are back to haunt you.

They will never leave you alone :O
Ill make sure to be on at that time, I hope we win :P
S A D B O Y S
Multiplayer servers are down, so we're rescheduling.

The new time is 21:30 on Wednesday. Same time as today, just on Wednesday.

Make sure you're there, guys. Not alot of people were here that are on the roster (Tool, Risk, Bleach and Erif). The only ones who were ready were me and Ice.
Talk about good timing. Horribly backed up roads today, so I wasn't home in time for the scheduled TCT matches anyway. Hooray for terrible servers! Hopefully we'll have better luck getting everyone together on Wednesday. If you're on the roster and don't think you'll be able to make it, let us know! We need to be able to plan for that.
\o/
We're having trouble getting the TCT matches set as well. The last time we attempted it Ascend didn't show up so we need to find another day between now and Friday... because then the week is over.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Actually, I think it ends on the 21st, which is Thursday. Just what I heard though.

So I think I may start going back to school soon. My back is still bothering me, but not nearly as much as it was previously. I've also got some good meds I can take to school incase it gets really bad. I've been waking up at like 3 every day anyway, so my activity won't change that much. Lol
I'm not in the roster, but I'll try to watch you guys play the matches.

I'll probably be on at 3pm, GMT+8
Had to enroll for college.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Actually, I think it ends on the 21st, which is Thursday. Just what I heard though.

So I think I may start going back to school soon. My back is still bothering me, but not nearly as much as it was previously. I've also got some good meds I can take to school incase it gets really bad. I've been waking up at like 3 every day anyway, so my activity won't change that much. Lol

Nice to know you are getting better.
my clan was deleted