Toribash

Not again. Someone still thinks I'm Chirs. Also I send that back to him.

Damnit, Chirs.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 30, 2015 at 10:49 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Realize some people does think Chirs and I were the same person. I was told that.

Damnit Chirs.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Realize some people does think Chirs and I were the same person. I was told that.

Damnit Chirs.

If people keep thinking you're Chirs then you and him should swap accounts. Then they wouldn't make the mistake because you would be Chirs.
Good morning sweet princess

Not again. Someone still thinks I'm Chirs. Also I send that back to him.

Damnit, Chirs.

Don't blame me for others stupidity

Damnit Chirs.

Why did you have to copy me anyway

Damnit Chris.
Hey guys, sorry i haven't been around much forum and irc wise.. my pc is still broken and i have absolutely no clue when i will be able to get it fixed. I'm currently posting from my mother's laptop which will be the only way of doing anything tb wise from now on (and it's been like that for a while)

I'm not entirely sure whether or not i'll quit tb until i get my pc fixed or whether or not i'll wait it out and struggle to become active again.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I can fckin swear there are some fckin weird things in my neighbor's house(which he left it cuz he was mentally crazy.) Last night at around 4am i heard a car crash in front of the house. It was strange how it happened, i couldn't see anything through the windows cuz it was a bit far. Seconds after the crash i heard some weird shit and a woman nervously yelling "stay with me! stay with me!". Then a car was going on their way and stopped, and quickly ran backwards till it disappeared... Shits got more weird when i only heard the car barely accelerating consecutively. Then after 5 secs everything was in silence.. I went out to the fence of the house to see better, but guys, there was nothing around... I just said "wtf i am doing here", i ran inside. Few minutes later i heard some wiggles on the tree that is on the back of my neighbor's house. Then some fast movements from the road to the backyard. It wasn't constant, but weird enough to take the shit out of me. No one on the neighborhood heard the crash or anything... Right now, im hearing again the fckin weird moves, and some fcking cellphone. HALP