Toribash
Sup Speed.

Sorry for not posting that much. I started going to school just to meet other people. As much as I dislike going to school hanging out with my classmates makes my day better. Anyhow these past days I haven't been able to post much. My mouth still hurts and I was taking some medicine, eating and watching some movies. Yesterday I had a high temperature and I wasn't feeling well. I went to sleep early and I woke up feeling pretty good so I went to school. And I have to take antibiotics 2 times a day 30 minutes before eating in the morning and in the evening. But the problem is that I wake up late and took the pills after eating and now I'm stuck with diarrhea for 2 days. Been sittin on the toilet quite frequently. I can give you a disgusting story that happened at school yesterday. Diarrhea struck and there are only 2 cabins which have toilet paper in them. It is located on the 1st floor where a lot of people do their stuff. The cabins are really dirty especially after few lessons. I didn't want to bother and wipe off the piss so I was taking a dump while standing up, bending my knees a bit. I don't know how it was possible but I farted and it was explosive diarrhea and the toilet seat was covered in my shit. I was so mad and I cleaned it all up. people were waiting in line too. Got to say that was pretty shitty if you catch my drift.
Oh my.. that sucked..
Well hope you get well soon .
Also guys.. if you are in game persons aswell , we could do a friendly war. Just for fun.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Oh my.. that sucked..
Well hope you get well soon .
Also guys.. if you are in game persons aswell , we could do a friendly war. Just for fun.

well.. considering the fact that i havent actually properly played in like 2 years... although i'd probably be up for that.. a bit busy recently as i have my next year of college and I'm often at clubs and shit..
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
not bad idea, i guess... Btw, sicks, i'm not surely anymore, i was expecting it to be a big event, but i don't got that much of tc as i was expecting, so if it happens it'll be a small event.
Yeah, Saturday seems fine.

For perica

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Small event is fine, no need to make it real big.
Not sure if I can attend in-game event, my old pc can't run TB well and I have to go my friend's house or local library to play.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Sup Speed.

Sorry for not posting that much. I started going to school just to meet other people. As much as I dislike going to school hanging out with my classmates makes my day better. Anyhow these past days I haven't been able to post much. My mouth still hurts and I was taking some medicine, eating and watching some movies. Yesterday I had a high temperature and I wasn't feeling well. I went to sleep early and I woke up feeling pretty good so I went to school. And I have to take antibiotics 2 times a day 30 minutes before eating in the morning and in the evening. But the problem is that I wake up late and took the pills after eating and now I'm stuck with diarrhea for 2 days. Been sittin on the toilet quite frequently. I can give you a disgusting story that happened at school yesterday. Diarrhea struck and there are only 2 cabins which have toilet paper in them. It is located on the 1st floor where a lot of people do their stuff. The cabins are really dirty especially after few lessons. I didn't want to bother and wipe off the piss so I was taking a dump while standing up, bending my knees a bit. I don't know how it was possible but I farted and it was explosive diarrhea and the toilet seat was covered in my shit. I was so mad and I cleaned it all up. people were waiting in line too. Got to say that was pretty shitty if you catch my drift.

LOL.
There was an earthquake in the city 4 years ago, happened right after I went out of class, some rushed down in panic, few people heard a screaming inside male toilet nearby. Some come inside only to get out few seconds later covering their nose :3
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Yeah, Saturday seems fine.

For perica

Is that today then?

@iSpeed: Evo dobro E da, s obzirom da si nas, reci mi jel imas full 512x512 za prodaju?
Yup, it is today..
I don't have 512 , just 512head+full128.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]