Toribash
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Wait is that a slice of life comedy or...?

Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Slice of Life, Seinen

also started watching Barakamon

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Slice of Life, Seinen

also started watching Barakamon

Bakaramon is a nice shit. Have a good time.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm watching Shokugeki no soma, and the last episode left me thinking about this:

my theory (spoiler alert)

Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I'm watching Shokugeki no soma, and the last episode left me thinking about this:

my theory (spoiler alert)

No dude he just fucked up that's all.

There's probably some reason why it was a bad move, but I don't think it was on purpose.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

There's probably some reason why it was a bad move, but I don't think it was on purpose.

I'm not sure at all, we'll have to wait until saturday to know ;-;
Wolololololo

It's probably too "simple" or common for the people's palettes,because the thing he made is kinda too common for somethings unavoidable;Though I myself was shocked too,and began to question him that.
Yeah I think it's something like Diuway said. She knew straight away so maybe it's already on the menu or something :S

Maybe he will have to invent a new dish quickly.

By the way, anyone read addicted to curry? Because that's the reason I picked up shokugeki.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

Shokugeki no Soma 13

Edit:

After the Ending song.

Last edited by Raiken; Jun 30, 2015 at 04:03 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yeah I think it's something like Diuway said. She knew straight away so maybe it's already on the menu or something :S

Maybe he will have to invent a new dish quickly.

By the way, anyone read addicted to curry? Because that's the reason I picked up shokugeki.

Maybe, idk, I'll stand with my theory and say he wants a "rematch" XD
Wolololololo
There's no way they'll let him get a rematch for something that's entirely irrelevant to the task at hand.

What he's likely to realize is that he's not just competing to make a good dish, but to attract the attention of people to actually try it. The people aren't forced to eat everything at a buffet, so your first goal is to attract their interest in some way so they'll pick your food. His food right now is basically a plain omelette, which is boring in comparison to everybody else's food.

Entirely probable that he starts cooking it flaboyantly to attract attention, rather than actually modify it. I'm just sure he's going to adapt rather than fail and try to scramble back in.

Edit: im wondering if I should have spoilered this...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games