Toribash
Hahahaha nope, I don't deserve any positions within toribash. Being a normal player is fine with me but thanks for your high opinions of me guys!
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Hahahaha nope, I don't deserve any positions within toribash. Being a normal player is fine with me but thanks for your high opinions of me guys!

nooo you deserve it but i think we still need a group for it lol
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Working on creating grass using Blender. So much math...so much

ha lol i love math my friends think im weird for liking math but i do i take ap math and i have a 98 in it lol im such a nerd ;-;
I also like math, I just hate too much math...

I have created the basic part of the grass. I haven't rendered it yet because I do not know how to. And I am telling you this, grass looks so f***ing ugly when it is not rendered. You just see the dirt/brown ground and like 100 little pieces of sticks popping out of the ground. When I render it it will look like I just stepped into heaven.

That grass you see on games like Battlefield. That shit is ugly when it wasn't rendered ;)
blue
pink

I have created the basic part of the grass. I haven't rendered it yet because I do not know how to. And I am telling you this, grass looks so f***ing ugly when it is not rendered. You just see the dirt/brown ground and like 100 little pieces of sticks popping out of the ground. When I render it it will look like I just stepped into heaven.

That grass you see on games like Battlefield. That shit is ugly when it wasn't rendered ;)

ha dat 1,600 post doe
I'm almost at 800 posts, can't wait for quad digits! \o/

Are you making a game?
Last edited by tylercoon; Feb 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Planning to in the future. Right now I am just learning.

Welp good luck, I am sure you will make lots of money, I am too lazy to make a game because I suck at coding and shit. lol
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Welp good luck, I am sure you will make lots of money, I am too lazy to make a game because I suck at coding and shit. lol

hey tyler big boi looking to spar later if you can?