Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

*holds him in front of his face and says* don't dig up teh graves, let that be burried by the next layers of threads. you're not skullo, to mess with the dead! >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Alienware is the PC I want , I have lige 5 terabytes space 7GB RAM
Etc and yeah , I wired a other computer to it xD twice as fast now!
Last edited by donkor; Oct 14, 2008 at 07:54 AM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Closing RASA?
Seems that nobody gives a damn anyway, and I don't really want to post mah uber-never-mp-used-openers cause... I fear people won't learn from it, but just copy them. I still think it might provide some "teaching" but maybe to members with less wushu skills than some of us.
What do you think. the question is, should RASA be passworded, private part of our forums.
Look at it anyway, any guests don't post there, f*ck know what their reason to avoid posting there is, so yea.

I'll think about it, but if you have anything to say about that as well - feel free to post here. Yo'
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
in the second to last vid, itd be so fun to rollerblade, or bike down that fucking hill!!
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
If it was passworded, guests won't be able to access it easily, which would probably put them off from looking in there (or post there). I know that all they have to do is to ask, but people are pretty lazy these days.

I think RASA is good, even for us. I learnt a few things there which probably made me a better wushu player ;p
Last edited by scheczudio; Oct 15, 2008 at 08:15 AM.
[A L P H A]
Resignation
Today, I am leaving RA, due to low skill level, and high levels of inactivity, I want you all to know I am uninstalling TB and never looking back. I am acting upon my personal plans for the future. This is not to say however, that I was not proud to be among the names of the greatest clan ever. I feel honored that I was let into this clan, and I am sorry for my horrid skill level as of late.
This shall be my last message to you all, but stay faithful to the RA Creed, Stay Relaxed, and Have fun guys.

- Sincerely
Lysithix
Well lys youll be missed bye bye to another elder ra member
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]