Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Rhae: I may offer on it tomorrow :P

Tool: The Xbox One actually has equal or better stats than the PS4. I'm probably going to end up getting both, though. I'm just getting the Xbox One first because that's what I'm used to.
But..but...I have school tomorrow..
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
i'm now busy with this game "The Blockheads" on my iphone. I check the Forum without logging in and if there are no posts, i just go play Blockheads. I think i'm becoming a little bit inactive though.
~Febli-chan~
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Rhae: I may offer on it tomorrow :P

Tool: The Xbox One actually has equal or better stats than the PS4. I'm probably going to end up getting both, though. I'm just getting the Xbox One first because that's what I'm used to.

I never said it didn't, what I am saying is a lot of that power went towards running the Kinect, that being why COD Ghosts runs a native 1080p on the PS4, but only 720 native on the Xbox One, scaled up to 1080p.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13...o-1080p-on-ps4

I'm just sayin'
my clan was deleted
Is, requesting allies still illegal? (in public), if not requesting single allie.

I was friend of the original leader of zone. [Indo]
Very Nice
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I never said it didn't, what I am saying is a lot of that power went towards running the Kinect, that being why COD Ghosts runs a native 1080p on the PS4, but only 720 native on the Xbox One, scaled up to 1080p.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13...o-1080p-on-ps4

I'm just sayin'

Remember when people said that Kinect was required for the Xbox One? LOL

In my opinion, Microsoft's exclusives never really got to me.
Sony has Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper and Uncharted
Nintendo has Zelda, Mario and Metroid
Microsoft has Halo, Forza and Gears of War

Don't get me wrong, those are great games. But it never really attached to me.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think of the new Bioshock: Infinite DLC? Haven't played it yet, but being in Rapture again is already an insta-buy.

Might I add this, it's something that I made in time for the DLC's release:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
Remember when people said that Kinect was required for the Xbox One? LOL

In my opinion, Microsoft's exclusives never really got to me.
Sony has Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper and Uncharted
Nintendo has Zelda, Mario and Metroid
Microsoft has Halo, Forza and Gears of War

Don't get me wrong, those are great games. But it never really attached to me.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think of the new Bioshock: Infinite DLC? Haven't played it yet, but being in Rapture again is already an insta-buy.

Might I add this, it's something that I made in time for the DLC's release:

Dont have the new dlc, but Bioshock Infinite is a great game and I am guessing the dlc lives up to that.

Also, Microsoft also does have Titanfall, it looks pretty cool.

Oh, and nice video
S A D B O Y S
Name: My name is TBashDude, Brandon in real life, I DO know who I am.
Belt: 2nd dan at the moment.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None... yet... muahahaha!
Past clans and why you left them: Fyre and Oblv. I left Fyre because they had no activity whatsoever, giving me little experience. I left Oblv because they had very little activity Toribash wise, though, they were extremely nice, so I hope I get into Zone to be able to still talk with Oblv.
Anyone you know in this clan: Pretty much everyone, since I was in Oblv.
Why do you want us: From what I can tell, you all are really nice people, and I would love to be in your clan. I'm not perfect, but you guys can help me improve, as well.
Why should we want you: I am a great, loyal fighter, and I want to fight for you. I do honestly believe I am worthy, I don't want to look down upon myself, but I know I'm not perfect. I hope you feel the same way, that I am worthy.
Best and Worst mods: My best mods are aikido, ABD, and greykido, my worst mods are mushu and wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am a very nice person. I believe that because I am courteous to most people, or at least I try to be. There are people I don't like, and I try to avoid drama with them, which works sometimes, but other times, it doesn't. Although, to most people, I try to be nice to them. I also believe I am pretty intelligent. I am a 13 year-old 7th grader, and I am in a gifted and talented program. My best subjects are science and algebra (or any type of math, I just am in algebra 1 right now). Again, I hope you accept me into Zone, I think I am worthy, but of course, the decision is up to all of you. And I can only hope you say yes.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
1st replay: Shovel counter
2nd replay: (I meant Greykido) throw
Final replay: An ABD flip with a Zone member! (A.K.A. Mid-air battle)
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
TBash - Hell no..rpl (43.7 KB, 7 views)
TBash - Runkido Throw!.rpl (55.3 KB, 7 views)
TBash - Look at that!.rpl (79.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by TBashDude; Nov 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to ADD the replays...
•You're bananas!
Railgun, I think everyone is becoming a bit inactive. I recently watched this show, "Attack on Titan", Mainly reffered as "Shingeki No Kyojin." They made a tribute game of it, and that is what has been consuming my time.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman