Toribash
Originally Posted by strikas
I see, the clan was very active, but after killer was inactive and he couldnt lead
The clan, he just left the
Fake and dissapeared, right?

Not really. He quit for 8 months or so, then he came back. I was playing with him sometime. Now I never see him on forums and in-game.
Yea, today the weather got into the high 80's

Which is insane for where I live

And I just sold Tyzo's rain flame for 56k, you're welcome
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
im so poor! i have only 1k, but im trying to sell a head, so ill put the link
if ur interested.
btw luv my new avatar <3

they have only offered 1k! noooooo
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=413788
Last edited by strikas; Jun 29, 2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's cute as fuck I'll give you that lol
-----
I need a new avatar and a sig pic :/
Last edited by PlataBear; Jun 29, 2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Can i make you?
say a what you want

Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
I made a sig specially for you.

FOR FREE!

Haha, lol, but what about the avatar

not mine, but cute, ha? Its free btw.

Original, not sure if free, i did make your clan on it and your name but the file was too big to put here..
Last edited by strikas; Jun 29, 2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone has that avvy I'm pretty sure

If you're making them, a platypus bear would be awesome, buuut I guess a cute ass panda gif would work too :3