Toribash
so me and my girlfriend broke up.. my fault.. i cheated on her like 9 times.. sucks.. oh well.. apart from that. im going to college AGIAN. anndd i might be joining the navy as a physical trainer

and i went clubbing the other day. :P got 2 girls numbers and when that closed i went to a strip club. and almost got into a fight with a bouncer hahaha

oh and the week before that, i went to a different night club. and it was a foam party. :P 1 of my friends and a chick i was getting close with ;) got kicked out :/ so me, my mate haden and my best mate alex devised a plan me and haden were to distract the bouncers while alex goes to the fire door and let charlotte and rob in. it worked... but some arsehole told the bouncers and not only did charlotte and rob get kicked out.. but so did my best mate annnddd on top of that they all got perma banned from neo ahaha (neo is the club) so me and haden got ball bagged and danced in the foamy dancefloor.. :P then when it closed. i met up with charlotte and invited her back to mine ;) buuutttt i puked... so no one appart from my best mate came back to mine :/

but i invited her to come to a nightclub with me on friday... and this time, im girlfriend-less soo no excuses im going to bang her ;) shes fit ehehe
Last edited by shad666; Sep 3, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
so me and my girlfriend broke up.. my fault.. i cheated on her like 9 times.. sucks.. oh well.. apart from that. im going to college AGIAN. anndd i might be joining the navy as a physical trainer

and i went clubbing the other day. :P got 2 girls numbers and when that closed i went to a strip club. and almost got into a fight with a bouncer hahaha

O_O'
My new class is pretty awesome. Got to say there are several hot girls. Would totally date.

Remember that I talked about the girl that I met at the bus? She is in my class and I guess I'll have to take the same bus everyday. 40 minutes are really pleasing. The bus was crowded and she was like really close to me. We had nowhere to hold and she put her arms around me. Her face was really close to mine too so when ever I turned to her to say something it was awkward, but she found that funny as that was like our 3rd time that we wre talking. That feel... But still no gf :D

Kinda sad to listen at this song but still cracks me up. I've posted this before but it is still an awesome video.

Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
so me and my girlfriend broke up.. my fault.. i cheated on her like 9 times.. sucks.. oh well.. apart from that. im going to college AGIAN. anndd i might be joining the navy as a physical trainer :)

oh and the week before that, i went to a different night club. and it was a foam party. :P 1 of my friends and a chick i was getting close with ;) got kicked out :/ so me, my mate haden and my best mate alex devised a plan me and haden were to distract the bouncers while alex goes to the fire door and let charlotte and rob in. it worked... but some arsehole told the bouncers and not only did charlotte and rob get kicked out.. but so did my best mate annnddd on top of that they all got perma banned from neo ahaha (neo is the club) so me and haden got ball bagged and danced in the foamy dancefloor.. :P then when it closed. i met up with charlotte and invited her back to mine ;) buuutttt i puked... so no one appart from my best mate came back to mine :/

but i invited her to come to a nightclub with me on friday... and this time, im girlfriend-less soo no excuses im going to bang her ;) shes fit ehehe

Isn't it awkward to just go in a strip club? :D It is cool to watch and stuff, but I would feel loneliness overload.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Isn't it awkward to just go in a strip club? It is cool to watch and stuff, but I would feel loneliness overload.

none of the girls are naked. they have a bra and pants on. unless you pay for a dance. annd I don't ever really get awkward. Plus i was slaughtered. i went clubbing with my boss (Dan) and he bought me a naked dance with the youngest girl there (18 ) and she took me into a private room, pushed me on the sofa thing stripped and danced and grinded on my lap so i grabbed her arse, and she was like "you cant touch me" and i was like.. oh.. so i just sat there while she was grinding on me naked and rubbing her boobs in my face. the whole time i was there like... if this was a normal situation, id have my willy in you by now.. but yeah it was alright.. :P
Last edited by shad666; Sep 3, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
I actually don't know if I should feel sorry for you guys or should give you a digital high-five ...

LOL
o/*\o

Never been to a club before though I can if I want to, if I want to see naked girls, I have internet for quick pr0nz. :3