Toribash
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Try to get some sleep with this stuff outside the window..

Yeah they did this yesterday too :P fireworks are fine :P but ppl who open music at 1:00 am... You just want to go their car... And smash their face in the windshield
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Anyway, what's your wish for 2014? mine is to have toribash head with megaman helmet texture
Killjoys, make some noise!
i could do that 4 you

and also by the way guys, what does it take to be the official sparrer for flip, is there like an app i gotta do or something, because all i do is spar
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! I WAITED ALL THE WAY UNTIL MIDNIGHT AND 2014 IS HERE!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
★★★HaPpY nEw YeAr GuYz!!กก ⊙﹏⊙ ★★★ btw matarika you need to give your best spar replay for sparrer position.
-----
Guys look at my tc! Im so rich!!t
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 1, 2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
★★★HaPpY nEw YeAr GuYz!!กก ⊙﹏⊙ ★★★ btw matarika you need to give your best spar replay for sparrer position.
-----
Guys look at my tc! Im so rich!!t

lol
Killjoys, make some noise!
Sparring replays for sparring position
Two of my good spars, I've had people tell me i have potential as a great sparer one day, but i don't know, i still need work, but so far here are some good ones, hopefully I'm good enough for the sparring position, haven't found many good sparers to make good replays with, so i have to work with what i have. All i do is spar now a days, so its not like i would be doing much else.
Attached Files
DA KING HAS RISEN.rpl (959.9 KB, 5 views)
BEST SPAR EVA EVA EVA EVA.rpl (861.7 KB, 4 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Two of my good spars, I've had people tell me i have potential as a great sparer one day, but i don't know, i still need work, but so far here are some good ones, hopefully I'm good enough for the sparring position, haven't found many good sparers to make good replays with, so i have to work with what i have. All i do is spar now a days, so its not like i would be doing much else.

well thanks for the app ill watch them and post the result soon...
btw everyone can try to get the rank just post your rpl ant thell something
-----
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
lol

fine it make us laugh but dont post that simple word!"lol"XD"lmao"something like this dont post it or add a word in it ok? thank
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jan 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature