Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm okay with this, as long as it is much more difficult of getting in without an app.

Applications show that they have the time, effort, and dedication to search us up on the forums.

Going in-game is a casual thing, and the only amount of effort is the tiny bit that is included when they join the recruitment lobby.

See what I'm saying?
How do you kill one with no life?
It's like losing your mother and getting a step-mom instead. And I'm using females because I don't want to give you the chance at being a man. :o

this is the funniest shit i read in 2014
just ::D
comeone guys u are making it like he is dying
here
notice what is going to happen:
1.he wont do leader stuff
2.he wont war with you
he will keep posting here like always
INB4 14 days ban
Cya infinity. It was fun having you here.

And guys, it isn't the end of the world. Nobody can stay here forever. :-P
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I'm okay with this, as long as it is much more difficult of getting in without an app.

Applications show that they have the time, effort, and dedication to search us up on the forums.

Going in-game is a casual thing, and the only amount of effort is the tiny bit that is included when they join the recruitment lobby.

See what I'm saying?

It is pretty much this.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Got a point there, but I talked about making this a tule with beat the day before he left.

The problem is that we just don't get applications in the thread. That's no problem now, but slowly people will leave the clan and with no apps. Shit dies.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea, we talked about that. Actually it's a nice idea to invite people that you know, but they should be active.
Go ahead, but by any means if some shitty guy joins our clan, his ass will be removed quicker than you can say "damn conducts dick is large".

I suggest giving Gemologists the permission to recruit and kick. I highly doubt that Nitoratus, myself, or DJ will even think about doing a fucked up mass kick. Gemologists is a rank that leaders can trust. And it's a pain to wait for a leader to come on with the wonky time zones just to invite a player.

Or you can make a new rank for this, w/e.
How do you kill one with no life?