Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I am, I just was saying good job... but I didn't know if... lol... wat was i just talking about?
/me is confuzzled... yet again

Picture of yourself: (Not required, but it'd be cool 'n all.)

Here's a picture you can all masturbate to.

Belt: 8th dan black belt

Why you want to join Pure: I would like to join Pure for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, your clan is full of great, intelligent members and overall, portrays a vibrant scheme of awesome beheld by our humble community. The clan itself seems to present wondrous opportunities for success and I would most certainly wish to be a part of it!

Why we should pick you to be in Pure: Well, clearly my supreme intelligence and good looks cannot be matched by anyone in this community (or anywhere else) and would make me, to the best of my knowledge, a prime candidate to encumber myself in your wonderful clan. I also have a great sense of humor and a like-able disposition that generally is favorable to any social convention. Also, my penis is simply massive.

Were you invited? If so, by who? No, unless inviting yourself counts.

Also, here's a shitty replay of mine that I concocted in a good two minutes, thirty seven seconds.
Attached Files
rapesplosion.rpl (85.5 KB, 7 views)
tl;dr, the replay name got me.
Welcome in Pika been a while. o7.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
...Nathan?

The name of the thread changed, nice. I like it more this way. But what about [Pure] Appilication Center" or "[Pure] Recruitment"? My dumb suggestions.

New blood, nice. Forumites and seniors, doublenice.
Last edited by clayspade; Jul 4, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.