Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
sorry Wetch I had dinner and I didnt get to see your post. Besides, I have a shit ton of lag so playing would be kinda annoying. If u want to try tho pm me, I see you are online now. I guess you are already playing tho. You will barely meet eki ingame, he's time zone has a big diference (GMt +8 )so you wont see him much online. At least I dont, and he is having some tests as well.

Seba that head text was inspired in yours buddy, now u are a darker version of me or I am a lighter version of you okno.
He charges, not pay, a lit mistake over there.
Try making longer posts tho.

No problem, eki will see me sooner or later, also Imma sleep now it's 3:07 am
so wish me good luck counting sheeps all night!
I'm lagging to much ''TEdata'' the company we pay for internet being shit and internet me get cut up for several weeks as the telephone numbers will change, but it might not to, SO I'm worried eah.
hey guys,its me again.
well:

Surprise

rained alot today,internet got away alot of times.
so,what is the topic now?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i feel like a better replay should be used for the drop then it could segway into the parkour replay. maybe a replay with a hard hit or something could be used and the screen could shake when the hit happens. other than that i have no real problems other than where am i i just dropped a bunch of stuff in my replay thread and if you need mp replays i could give you some.
Nice WIP, but I noticed some mistakes. One , you didn't turn blood stains off, and Two, you left bruise on

It's still pretty good, and like Bquadz said, you should use a better replays for the drops

Also, why does it show SrBognanno's skin show on one of my replays?

0:23 - 0:35
Last edited by RayWill135; Dec 16, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
hey guys,its me again.
well:

Surprise

Victor great WIP. And i agree use better replays for the drops and don't turn on blood. Bruise is ok i think..The replays were really well and you picked really great ones. I love it so far and we appreciate it!

-Catalyst
Jaded.
Originally Posted by silent122 View Post
ikr

The only thing I see from uppkicker and silent122 are
FUCKING SHITPOSTS GODDAMNIT
Guys, I'm having to put up with this stuff for so long. Make your posts atleast 10 words if they're off topic or above 5words if they're on topic.

Infracted. You now have 1 infraction point. You can check your infractions
here

Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
First of all:
The Name change is waste of tc 100k isn't like 100 tc, It's just a waste you can get new account, The belt isn't important, you can transfer everything you want (Except shiais).
How he had xXPussyDestroyerXx? I'm the one who's owning that account.
Also Just to say hah, those sexual names like : Nigga/Cunt/Pussy/Dick/PussyDestroyer etc. are bannable, I tried to make cunt before, It wasn't taken but a Gm told me that I will get banned so no need to.
If you want to be official that doesn't mean to be so serious,But at least tell funny jokes like : *Knock* *Knock* You: Who's there? Me: Your Mom AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA lololoololololololololololololololololol ehm.
Also why we shouldn't use emotes if it was bad, hampa wouldn't have made a list of it. And except of keeping say rules again and again, I would suggest make a list of The thread at the first post, so people know what's punishable.
And what's wrong with numbers? Without numbers we're nothing, We use numbers everyday, almost in everything. If someone have numbers in his name doesn't mean he's annoying, if he have numbers in his name means he liked a name but it was taken.

Also why you keep using Bold ?
Yeah guys, I've been checking the recruitment centre, I think guys if we want to be official, We need to be firmer with apps..
Like the last application got neutrals, when it compared to some other applications *Like mine* it's nothing. We need to be firmer to not get any type of noobs/Kids/Clan hoppers that destroy our chance.
P.s- I wasn't insulting anyone saying kid or noob or clan hopper, I'm just trying to tell you guys to be firmer with apps.
I've been in lotus, We had problems with clan hoppers and kids in the clan and almost destroyed the clan, so please choose wisely and don't give goods because any one is your friend or you think he's nice.... thanks.

First of all, xXPussyDestroyerXx was a joke, and you have proven you have no sense of humor.
Haha and what do you exactly mean by 'funny jokes'? Humor is subjective, you can't decide what's funny for everyone, you know.
Emotes are bad. I'd rather use them while texting, and I can proudly say I'm not basic, So I'd use them sparingly. On the forums, no. I like to make people assume things about my post, and some people have a hard time deciding if I was being serious or joking, if the sarcasm isn't obvious.

Oh, so you didn't read my whole post, eh. Well, I said "Numbers look bad in usernames" or some sort, but that was a close guess to what I said. Observe how I said
in usernames

and not as a whole. Thus, your argument is null and void.

I got that generalization from experience, I used to play minecraft a shit ton and people with numbers in their names tended to be annoying.
Again, I say with experience, not a research or a survey.

Bold? I want to make my message stand out when I'm quoting large messages. Because of some dum dums in this clan (name starts with an e and ends with a 7) I have to do that.

-----
hey guys,its me again.
well:

Surprise

also holy shit that vid is good bruh
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 16, 2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys,its me again.

I recommend you to download every player texture before doing the video.
Raywill doesn't have that set anymore
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 16, 2015 at 08:14 AM.
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
I recommend you to download every player texture before doing the video.
Raywill doesn't have that set anymore

not mine though, since my new set is a wip and i would like to be viewed as that old blue set. k thanks vic, and i hope you see this message
just to make sure you do
please view this post vic

also, my replay at 2:32. Can you make it the last one and replace the last one with it, since it is a madman and it would go well with the drop, thanks.

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
the blood and bruises are on on the spars, making it look unattractive. And lol we didn't make those replays did we?
-----
also some of us arent there, fuck it.

lol the fails of eki27 as seen on the clan vid
but seriously though
its kind of your fault for having a bad comp
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 16, 2015 at 08:41 AM.
the blood and bruises are on on the spars, making it look unattractive. And lol we didn't make those replays did we?
-----
also some of us arent there, fuck it.
Last edited by Lust; Dec 16, 2015 at 08:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I'm not there that breaks my heart so much uhh, But still good vid but as everyone says Bruise off and Blood off pls.
But still proud of that vid, Pls fix glitches, and in next time try to use different background black/red is good try to change it often.
If the one you are tributing is white then make the background dark, Black and red is the best, if he's black make it white, Because white plays with white Background hurts my eye, Also because it's very lighty.