Toribash
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I had/have vacation, how can you possibly have less school.

I spend less time in class while getting more work done. Most high schools employ a 7 class/day regimen for 9 months of school. I do one class per month all year round, making my schooling 25% more efficient. I'm also one of those nerds who can do classwork in ten minutes, so I can blaze through a video lecture and do my work within a couple hours.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Whats school? Im not familiar with this concept of vacation either.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
"wang"

Mr.
Wang
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I've been falling asleep at 5pm the past couple days. Sorry for not being around guys.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I've been falling asleep at 5pm the past couple days. Sorry for not being around guys.

It's fine, you're not as inactive as... some of us.

I'm looking at you Mr. Wang Shouren
Glimpsed
Seriously. He got a name change shortly after registering, posted some philosophical bullshit a few times, and went inactive for going on 487 years now.