yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

To raise discussion post personally special songs. Post a song and give a back story why is it so special to you. It can be pretty much anything - song that was your alarm clock, song that got you in a certain genre or song which remind you of a precious memory, etc. Perhaps I should make a separate thread for this if some of you actually respond. At least I find this idea interesting

I'll start off.

This was my 1st song that I added to my first phone. I was 10 years old at that time. I didn't listen to music that much before. That was the only song on my phone for a while and I always listened to it on repeat. After that I realized that I needed more songs and my addiction from music started developing. I listened the song at school, while taking a bus, while studying and riding a bike (I moved to a new area and didn't have anything to do besides that). From there on I listened to a lot of Simple plan songs. I found the song in a Naruto AMV. I was really obsessed with Naruto so I searched for AMVs. I have another song that I found from a Naruto AMV that I value much more but I'll tell about it later if people actually post theirs, lol. If I would be on the brink of dying this would probably be one of the songs I would listen to as it reminds me of my childhood and my old school.
Last edited by Uberis; Feb 14, 2015 at 09:12 PM.
Special songs huh, got lots of 'em, I'll start with one.

Met one of my best friends because of this.
He happened to caught me listening to this song in class, found out we have same taste in music and start hanging out since then. It was years ago, 2007 or 2008 I don't really remember.
CDs are still popular back then and we used to trade some. Which remind me he gave me Snoop Dogg album Malice in Wonderland once, and its sitting on my shelf, covered in dust.
hahahha this one is a little different
me and my boys from class always quote ERBOH
we've been singing their songs for 4 years now
i'd say this one is the most popular

I'M BACK
After like 3 years my account has finally been unbanned, send me a clan invite dawwwwgs
I OWE MILLIONS
Shiiiiiit, you're back.
And you still remember us!

Can you re-write an application in recruitment thread? Just for formality and consistency sake, it would help as an introduction for the newer members too.
Welcome back mate.
The time has come
I guess it is my time to say goodbye to this clan and Toribash. I've lost my interest for this game for quite some time and hanging around the forum seems meaningless. I've decided to spend more time on studying and training and this forum seems like one of the obstacles that I should overcome.

Sicks can take the captain position now. Hopefully you'll do well.

I guess I won't get ballz deep in expressing my love towards you all so I'm just going to say thank you for being with me these several years. It has been a fun ride. Oh and also I promised to post a video in the end of the month of my progression so here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I'll visit from time to time. Sayonara. <3

Just kidding, April fools huehuehue
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 31, 2015 at 11:55 PM.
[Clan Siege] Phase 1 Aether vs Piratez
Right, I think it's more convenient to create a separate thread for this.
We are on defending side.

The mod list for clan siege is as follows:

Mods

Here is the match explanation, thx Mister ClanMonster:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=64

The member of our clan that seems to be participating and their timelines:

Participants

Here is the Logs, I'll update this regularly. Taken from the original thread.

Log Format

Pick a mod guys, I'm fine with whatever.
Last edited by Sicks; Apr 16, 2015 at 03:14 AM.