Toribash
So when's the next closet party happening at Creati0n's house? I have drinks, we can bring the couch upstairs and everything, free binoculars...

Creation's face when he sees this

Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Creation's face when he sees this

lol no that's Ensign Haskell when some life form called Nagila or some shit killed him by inducing a brain hemorrhage.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
lol no that's Ensign Haskell when some life form called Nagila or some shit killed him by inducing a brain hemorrhage.

ok
Glimpsed
So my pc is still fucked up and shit (crashes from time to time and freezes) but i'm still able to use it somewhat. All i really have to do is get an antivirus on it, reinstall some programs, and make sure i have all my drivers installed :v

I'll officially be back from all this frustration soon (i hope)
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Summer was good while it lasted, at least. Then it's back to despair and unhappiness until it ends.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I'm taking online classes, so while I was never not in school, I spend quite a bit less time in school than you scrubs.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
My summer lasted a week ago, and summer was basically tutor from 11:00 to 6:00, 4 days a week, while the other 3 were spent playing mindless video games.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶