Toribash
He's also banned now because he annoyed the shit out of some people by repetedly joining the server after being told to leave
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Oh noes Oofun
not again not again not again c:

Btw one day ban?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Omg kratos! ,your sig is giving me epilepsy!
but i will aplly again today after i tried to make me a new avy....
Heyyyy strikas, how ya been man?

Anywhore, I had a pretty good day, got an amazing aikido save and a split in ninjutsu :3

I love this game
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
oh, replays plata?
Aaaand ive been fine lately, everything is fine, im on a holiday, so i cant be sad...
Thanks for asking anyways, you?
Not too shabby, I have the replays but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see them as I am not on my computer ATM

`well, ive totally lost my gimp skills so im not making the avatar, i think im gonna req it,
but im aplying now

warning my application is bad
Last edited by strikas; Jun 27, 2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pshhhh it's fine, trust me if you go through the apps yours is one of the better ones