Toribash
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
Nothing, anyway where you do get that picture under your avatar deathkicks?

Yeah how did you get a picture there?

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
Count Eason being leader doesn't give him the right to be inactive on fourm though also i am a vampire now go in game i am now a zombie

how?
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@Blacky: nah, I found it already, thanks anyway

Oh okay then. Anytime Count.

Anyway, the zombie/vampire pic under your name is decided ingame. If you lost from a vampire infected tori, you'll get the vampire pic, if it's from zombie, then you'll get the zombie one.
Last edited by Blackacezi; May 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
Umm...there are vampire and zombie toris?OMFG
And where do you get to fight one?
Last edited by Falzar09; May 3, 2012 at 12:53 AM.
Well, i don't really know for sure, but probably moderators and anybody whose setting this up made zombie and vampire virus (Lol). Anybody who was infected by vampire will have a vampire as their bounty and their force color, oh yeah and gradients too. And anybody who was infected by the zombie will have a zombie as their bounty, force and gradients color.

We'll infected if we lose to someone who was already infected, you can easily find infected ones ingame, just check tourneys or any crowded servers. ;)

And Count's right, i saw people asked someone to decap them. :/
yeah, basicl u gotsa decap dah person to cure him, i just decaped an innocent person, that wasn't a vampire or a zombie in the takkyon tournament

*struggling*cure me.....plz
Last edited by LGOX; May 3, 2012 at 04:04 AM.
Who wants to decap them? I'd rather keep the pic and the bounty and be like a zombie/vampire demon or something.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature