9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ugh yes that's my shit
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Piratez] Clan wars
Piratez war thread

This is going to be our clan war thread where we post stuff about our wars and what clans we would like to war with.

I would like you to post your GMT and what days you will be free to war.
If you would like no part it clan wars that is fine this thread is to find out who would like to take part and what days are best for us to war.
now your ingame activity will not matter just as long as you can spare about 20 to maybe 30 minutes that should be enough time to take part in the war.

Feel free to tell us what clans you think we should war and I will update this post with our results.
so my GMT is +1 and I have time everyday c: mostly from 4pm till like 9pm. im every second weekend at my dads tho and won't be able to play since his internet sucks.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I'll update this thread on the GMTs and stuff.

I'm GMT +2 and I'm mostly free after school. Also weekends are perfect. We can go 5 vs 5 if anyone decides to join us. Would be nice to have a skype chat like in the old days.
would be amazing to have a group conversation c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Imma group you all on skype in like 5mins! Prepare your bodies
-----
Where the hell is everyone ?
Last edited by perica; Feb 17, 2014 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GMT -5. I'm unavailable on Tuesdays, Thursdays and occasionally Fridays.

Also my Skype is MrTeapawt.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
GMT is zero and at the moment I have no certain times where I'm available, I'm unorganized.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉