Toribash
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
I had a namechange once if anyone actually knew that,

Anywho, I got a bit longer work days to today but i'm finnaly off work for about 3-4 weeks now,

yey, will be more active finally n stuff.
And about the numbers in name shizels, I really don't care about the matter of numbers in names myself, but for example ingame or whatever i'd say they look kinda odd, I'd like a name without numbers more than one with them so to say.

Yeah man, your old name was
xXPussyDestroyerXx
Good thing that got changed to
IWillDestroyUranus
hahaaha

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Actually i'm offending myself for having numbers in my name, that's why i try my best to market alot so i can get tc for a namechange

also, Gmt +8 , PST

Stop using emoticons inferior being

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Yeah absoulety bro...
You have like a thing that makes you so fucking serious like for real, do not be that serious man, we need a clan who also make jokes.

Didn't understand.

Except you cannot make jokes that are remotely funny how can you be so bad at joke making
And also, whenever I chat with you on steam all you say is "YOU STILL IN THE FUCKING TREE HOW DO YOU EAT, YOU EAT BIRDS"
Lol. Given that it is somewhat funny, it's annoying when you just type some weird shit on there.

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I think it would be a waste of of toricredits. Why wuold you change it? your name is not bad and it doesnt have any numbers so why? (no ofense eki but nobody likes numbers)

Lol yeah I think people with numbers in their name should've just chosen another name because numbers in usernames suck

And, when I used to play minecraft, people with numbers used to be the biggest asshole or annoying kid.
Used to play minecraft, I don't play that game with the shitty community anymore.

Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
My gmt is -3:00. Onsola you know that. (Onsola,Superseba and me we are from Argentina)

Uppkicker: I see that you are shitposting all the time. Make more HQ post pls.

I belive that the community never will dead, because in the forums soooo much people its really active. Like me, Onsola, iMatrx, tunadao, etc.

Other thing: What do you think if i change my name for iMateoo?

I see some hard backseat modding.
Also, don't change your name, waste of tc unless you had a name like
xXPussyDestroyerXx
In that case you should just change it to
PussyDestroyer
Haha alright I'll stop

Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
It appears as if the social order of the clan is crumbling...

Yet again, maybe not

Dude you shitpost soo much. I though you would make at least medium quality posts. Way below my expectations.
stop trying to be funny with xXPussyDestroyerXx
because it isn't

Also onsola, look more closely and you'll see what starts the 'childish fights' we have ;|
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I'm waiting for baby smellz to give me an invite back to ze clan

(Changed my mind)
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
I had a namechange once if anyone actually knew that,

Anywho, I got a bit longer work days to today but i'm finnaly off work for about 3-4 weeks now,

yey, will be more active finally n stuff.
And about the numbers in name shizels, I really don't care about the matter of numbers in names myself, but for example ingame or whatever i'd say they look kinda odd, I'd like a name without numbers more than one with them so to say.

I think your name was 100dj if I am not wrong, you have no idea why the "100" was in the name and DJ for your first letters in your first and last name
-----
Maybe if I can I would do a tourney for 1,500 tc, I'm thinking about it, because I have my tori finished and I don't know what to buy so.
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
lol good job going back to the recruitment page and re-reading his app seba

1,500 tc is cheap for a hosted tourney, you should just market with it like i do with all my tc lol. My tori only has a 256 x 256 head texture right now, nothing else.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
ouh bquad bad time to check the forums man. But yeah people dont like numbers, for instance if u changed ur name to Bquad it would be amazing, dont tell me you wouldnt like to be called just Bquad.

Alright I will stop talking before I screw this up more than have already

i have this alt which i think is a god damn cool name but I've just progressed so much on my main that i just don't use this account this much. sorry if posting on an alt is not appreciated but i just thought it flowed with the discussion
If you want seba we can collab with the tournament, I can put other 1,5k to make the prize 3k which is better.

boogie: well go ahead and make an app

if uppkicker doesnt start making good quality posts I am afraid he wil not stay much more in the clan.

I would rather you didnt post with your alt here, I dont particulary like that but its fine

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
lol good job going back to the recruitment page and re-reading his app seba

I didnt even remember his old name was in his app, gj seba *claps*

Now should we discuss something a bit more important or at least you should make posts that have more than 2 sentences

Mat wanted this so here it is
Originally Posted by iMatrx
my cat has had a black tar heroin experience

Last edited by Onsola; Dec 15, 2015 at 03:35 PM.
ouh bquad bad time to check the forums man. But yeah people dont like numbers, for instance if u changed ur name to Bquad it would be amazing, dont tell me you wouldnt like to be called just Bquad.

Alright I will stop talking before I screw this up more than have already

Bquad. Maybe, idk. Give me more names. I like the names with 5 letters. No more.
And the numbers, are a fucking shit in the names .
emm I was telling that to Bquad not you Bog, I would keep your name, use the tc to buy higher quality texts like a few 256 or one or two 512.
Try to start a new topic you know.
Idk whether to buy new head text or not :/
Should I? I mean the one I have is quite shitty
If you want seba we can collab with the tournament, I can put other 1,5k to make the prize 3k which is better.

I have 4.9k so maybe we can discuss about it on skype or steam if you want, or just wait to get official then market and get a lot of tcs tscscotscfrsdgbdfb
-----
Eki for real I remembered that, no joking on this.
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 15, 2015 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...