Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Yeah, Togo is good. Idk about Jesus. I'm sure you guys will have no problem.

And I'd be down to war with Apex. If you wanted to try and set it up, Dan, that'd be fine with me. Just let me know.

Also, the Lenshu tourney has started.

There are 6 competitors, so 2 people had to get byes. From what I've seen, Risk and DJ are the best of the 6, so they got the byes.

Ice fought Erif, and Erif won 2-1. He will fight Risk. winner of that fight goes to the finals.

Bleach is vs Tool. Winner of that will fight DJ for the last finalist spot.

Ill tell you guys when they have a room open called "Apex wants war" as I have seen 3 so far. Seems like they are warring quite a bit.

Also, 3rd dan!
Last edited by Laser; Nov 16, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Hope you and your countrymen are doing alright, Timee. My thoughts are with you.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Soap: We should war them then? Im getting a bit bored and I think that might wake me up a little.

Ice: Congrats man!
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I may be leaving the clan soon. :c
I really like zone and all, but extreme will always be my family pretty much. I have a lot of friends in that clan, and ive known them since i started
Id really appreciate being on the allies list though, if you want to add me that is.

<3

Im sorry guys, but extreme is my place . :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can understand why you feel that way. Good luck with Extreme.

I have no problem adding you to allies. I don't think Risk will either, but I'll ask him later.
Much appreciated Soap.

Thankyou for being such good friends to me though. Hope it stays that way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]