yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood?" Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge bag of fresh dildos inside. The ogre slowly follow her, and she started masturbating with your moms face. Out of nowhere came ogre's wife yelling WHAT WHAT IN THE BUT" while she held a samurai sword, ready to cut the ogre's
qq5ben: All of it for 100 tc. :P

Well, i don't have the tc for all of it.The balloon dropping from the head thingy is the best!
~Febli-chan~
Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood?" Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge bag of fresh dildos inside. The ogre slowly follow her, and she started masturbating with your moms face. Out of nowhere came ogre's wife yelling WHAT WHAT IN THE BUT" while she held a samurai sword, ready to cut the ogre's head for betraying her and
~Febli-chan~
Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood?" Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge bag of fresh dildos inside. The ogre slowly follow her, and she started masturbating with your moms face. Out of nowhere came ogre's wife yelling WHAT WHAT IN THE BUT" while she held a samurai sword, ready to cut the ogre's head for betraying her and the ogre dodge her strike.
https://soundcloud.com/alex-burock/tracks

some of my mixes ^-^
give me some likes and listeners C:

and just found this perfection from congorock <3

https://soundcloud.com/congorock/zed...ar-lynx-cowboy
Last edited by Axel; Feb 9, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Caravan Palace tho.

[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else