yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, i can't be that much help if an event actually happened. I have a transfer exam, and Chinese New Year preparations. So, yeah, can't come ingame that much.
~Febli-chan~
Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood?" Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge...
Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood? Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge bag of fresh dildos inside."
Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood?" Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge bag of fresh dildos inside. The ogre slowly follow her"
Once, there lived an ogre, that loves to make some witches brains with extreme pepper and extreme salted noodles with a bag full of poop, pee, blood and fingers. One day, he asked himself, "Where can i get more fresh poop, pee, and blood?" Just then a nude lady walk pass by with huge bag of fresh dildos inside. The ogre slowly follow her, and she started masturbating with"

Apathetic User