Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can i be added to le list? :3

Im LEM

Steam link

Im the team support and 2nd awper. Im also IGL on some maps, such as cache, train and cobblestone. The main IGL, Mirre deals with the other maps.

My team is pretty active and we practice every sunday and wendesday.
We also have a match tomorrow, gonna be nice getting rekt by a Norwegian 2nd division team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

i used to be the owner of a competitive team but one of our core members quit when i photoshopped his face on a nyan cat....

sss

cage the gargoyle
gj m8, anyone wanna queue? I'm gn1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
gj m8, anyone wanna queue? I'm gn1

I'll play one game with you, add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/druggedpanda3/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
power went out mid game yesterday got comp banned and came back a couple hours later to find I was SEM many a wrists were slit last night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

Video

ayy look at dis. I mean, there were 3 of us alive when it started but they all died without even doing damage, so i dont know if you would consider it a 1v5 but i would.

Those guys kinda sucked as well but im still happy with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I was able to fix my fps issue. Now I have a stable 70fps which doable so I can't complain.

Good clutch but those kids look shit. I mean last round with nor armor running through smokes. Rip
-----
Ivan do clutch plays but I ant really finish. Every 1 vs x players I bring down to a one on one than lose
Last edited by Eddylee; Sep 9, 2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
I was able to fix my fps issue. Now I have a stable 70fps which doable so I can't complain.

Good clutch but those kids look shit. I mean last round with nor armor running through smokes. Rip
-----
Ivan do clutch plays but I ant really finish. Every 1 vs x players I bring down to a one on one than lose

They tried to surrender a few times since we were wrecking them so bad so i dont think they could really care less anymore. But yeah, they were pretty bad lol.

Same though a lot of the time when i have to clutch i usually choke on the last person. Feels bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
i used to be the owner of a competitive team but one of our core members quit when i photoshopped his face on a nyan cat....

sss

totally worth it though
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
power went out mid game yesterday got comp banned and came back a couple hours later to find I was SEM many a wrists were slit last night

just get good already
AND ACTUALLY RESPOND WHEN I INVITE YOU TO A LOBBY YOU CUCK.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.